Two

"Donot go out with him.."Arnav said,looking at Khushi. Almost pleading..

"Why? And why should I obey you?"she asked looking at her watch. He had called her inside his cabin. Now ordering her to do what he wanted..

"Khushi..He is not the kind of guy who you want to be around. He hides multiple faces. Just donot go on his poker face"he said,serious..

"And says the man. Who is today with this model, tomorrow with someone else. Arnav,grow up..You are not my dad. Stop babying me"she said as she moved towards the door.

Arnav sighed. He knew. Karan was a brilliant designer. But he was throughly something Khushi would regret later..

And he looked at the door. Then at the magazine. With the latest gossip. Arnav Singh Raizada dating this hot supermodel. He laughed. Laughed until tears broke.

Who would know right?

After few days..

"I told you Karan Saxena. If you mess with one single girl here. I would cut you to pieces and throw them to dogs to eat. I would break each of your bones until you cannot even count how many bones you have. Karan Saxena. You took my words lightly. You messed with the women working hard to earn a living here. And you would see. What happens next"said Arnav with his jaw clenched in anger as he punched Karan..

The man suddenly smiled..Little mockingly..

"Why Arnav Singh Raizada..What does it have to do with you? Who are they to you? They work for you. You pay them. Matter closed. Why are you angry if I did something to them? Or are they your something something? "Karan mocked..

Arnav left his collar looking disgusted.

Picking up the wet tissue placed on the table,he wiped his hand. Again and again. As if he had touched some flith. Then he took the sanitizer and sprayed it all over himself. The staffs around them,who were serious and scared few moments back were barely controlling their laughter. They never knew. Arnav had this side to him. This sarcastic side..

"Neha,darling. Spray sanitizer on the whole place today. And declare off for tomorrow. We are going to repaint the whole office inside out. This virus might infect all of us otherwise "said Arnav looking at the receptionist..

Neha tried her best to control the bubbling laughter from her stomach and nodded. Seriously nodded.

Karan was almost about to vomit blood. This man was too much. He literally made him a virus. A green virus?

"Aish. Donot change your face like chamelone brat. Green is a beautiful colour. Of nature. Stop using it as your own. And please stop degrading purple. Aish. Stop it I said.."said Arnav and picked up the glass of water and splashed in on his face..

Karan was about to combust..

"Not red boy. Red is my favourite colour. What are you? Lizard? Damn it. Changing colour every freaking second. I hate lizards..do you want to taste a insect spray?"said Arnav..

"Sir I have one can"said Neha as she bent down to pull one. Arnav turned to look at her as she picked it up. She was blushing until her cheeks hurt. Arnav rolled his eyes. But smiled at her..

"No thanks dear. He is not worth it. Keep it. For real insects atleast"he said..

Neha nodded seriously..