The Start

You're a famous singer named Aylea who has traveled all around the world except Hollywood. Today you were going and you were obviously excited like you were jumping up and down. Anyways you were doing your makeup after you got your favorite red dress on, your makeup looked beautiful (as always) you did perfect wings and the perfect lipstick it's just perfect everything. After like 30 minutes you finished your make up and brushed your hair into (your favorite hair style). You finally walked down stairs. "You look amazing honey me and your mom are going to miss you." Your dad said to you. "I love you mom. I love you dad." You replied back before walking out the door to your cab. You got into the cab and the driver started to drive away from home. You knew this would be about a 3 hour drive so you got on your phone and started texting your friends. 'On the Group Chat✨✨' "Oh my goddess guys, I just heard that Tom holland is in Hollywood right now!" Taylor Swift said. "First off its goodness not goddess and second off WHAT in Hollywood!? Right now!? Isn't Aylea going to Hollywood?" Isabel LaRosa said. "Yeah she is! Damn, lucky!" Laufy said. You were reading these texts and thinking that your friends just read well, whatever they read, wrong so you just put your phone down, and just waited for the car ride to be over.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~
I'm sorry if it's bad guys I really tried...