Aylea's Feeling's

You think out loud while Tom is sitting next to you
*damn he's hot*
Tom:... what did you say?... * blushing*
You: Oh ummm, nothing..
Tom: *blushing* you too..
Your heart starts to pound in excitement you think * wait.. this means, HE LIKES ME..*
Tom gets a phone call from his brother... you think * OMG his accent is soo cute... I~I think I... i love him!...
You start blushing in front of him but think how much of a slim chance it is that he would like you back.. but.. you were wrong...
Tom: Hold on just a moment. ( he says to his brother ) I have to talk to this really hot girl..
You think * making time for a "hot girl" wow.. now I just love him even more!*
Tom after he hung up the phone: Do you.. want to..
you: get my phone number?!
You said excitedly
Tom: Umm... yea actually
Tom thinks * a girl who knows what I want to say... I love her! But I wonder if she likes me back...
You: *Blushing* Okay, j- just one second *You grab a piece of paper, bending down to write on it*
Tom thinks *Damn she looks so vulnerable right now... what if I just gently grab her as- TOM! What are you thinking?!*
You finish writing your number on the paper and give it to him
You: Here. *You give him the piece of paper*
Tom: Thanks sexy~ *He says gently taking the paper from your hand*
You blush hard
You: W- what?
Tom: You heard me
...sexy~
*He says gently rubbing down your arm*
You blush even harder as he moved closer to you face now being only a few inches away from you.
Tom: Your very pretty you know that?~
You: T- thank you....
Tom: And so vulnerable~
You blush even harder
Tom smirks as he moves away from your face
Tom: I hope you don't mind me doing that to you, hot girl~
You: I - I don't....
Tom: Good~
He says before leaving the bakery leaving you standing there as a blushing hot mess.
Soon you leave after a few minutes of standing in shock.