The fight

Alena and Seanna both get into the car silently. The drive home was quiet and awkward. When Alena and Seanna got home Seanna burst through the door running upstairs to her room while Alena walked over to the couch. Seanna was crying, not fully understanding the situation. She was jealous and mad. Alena was crying not knowing how to explain that she loved two people and continued to try and communicate but Seanna locked herself away in her room not eating and not taking care of herself after a week when it got really bad. She came out of her room as if it was a normal day and told Alena it was ok. It's ok, Alena, you can date him. I understand it must be hard for you to love two people and if you were with him it would probably make my life easier. So Alena took seannas words seriously not knowing it was one of seannas tests and dated him. Kameron was grateful to have Alena and fell in love quickly they both got along so easily. Seanna was watching in the sidelines and locked herself away again Alena noticed and was worried but whenever she tried helping Seanna would burst at her and get angry. It's been three weeks since Alena and Kameron got together and Seanna couldn't handle it. She went back to cutting herself and changing herself to be more like him and slowly killing herself by not eating, hoping Alena would notice and break up with Kameron without her having to ask her to. One day Seanna came out of her room and couldn't even look at Alena. She wanted things to end because of how strong her love was for Alena but nothing did so, she took charge and she made Alena choose. Alena knew she'd choose Seanna but waited to answer because she still loved kameron. eventually Alena broke into tears and left Kameron but Seanna was still upset. Seanna loves Alena and wants her to be happy and this break up made Alena miserable so she talked to kameron she told him the truth about how she felt. kameron read her texts not long after she sent them. Hey kameron I wanna talk about what's happening. Kameron replied, still very upset because of the break up, yea lets do that, so Seanna was honest with him she said I was jealous and felt left out and alone I felt like you were gonna try and take her from me. kameron texted back and said hey it's ok I'd never take her from you and I don't wanna intrude on your relationship. Seanna: I know and i've tried but I can't get over that feeling i've tried everything i've tried talking it through with her I tried breaking you up I tried leaving her and I would try being poly with the two of you but Alena said you don't wanna do that so i've got nothing left I mean hell I even tried to die. Kameron felt bad for Seanna and wanted her to feel more welcome.Kameron: when Alena asked me if I was ok with the idea of being poly I said no, why because I wasn't doing ok and didn't really think it through but i'd be willing to try that option if you want. Seanna agreed and started talking to Kameron for most of the night and then fell asleep. The next morning Seanna told Alena the good news and she was so happy Alena hugged Seanna and thanked her at least ten times.