Periods ?¿

Noor's p.o.v

It was my turn tonight on bed as Saad slept on bed two nights in a row . Saad was using his laptop as he had no intentions to sleep tonight as it was last holiday and had to go to school the day after tomorrow. I slept but woke up at about 2:15 am in the morning due to feeling of uncomfortableness. I sat on bed and saw Saad still on his laptop. I turned on the lamp . He looked in my direction as he just saw me get up. I felt swere cramps in my belly.

Did I just get my periods? I suddenly stood up and started checking the bedsheet to see if there was any stain and luckily there was not and I saw Saad who was looking at me weirdly. I guess he was just confused at what I was doing. But again went to his laptop shrugging his shoulders.

I slowly went to the washroom as saw blood 🩸 on my trousers. Luckily they were light grey not white . I quickly went out and went to the closet which was right behind the sofa Saad was sitting on . Now once again he was looking at me confused as he did not understand what I wanted from closet at 2 am in the morning. He finally asked as I switched the lights on.

"Umm... what are you doing at this time in the closet Noor?"
Saad asked me as I went to the closet opening it once again

"And why should I tell you?"
I said annoyed because of the pain

"Because you are inside my room and I do not want a freak in my room who acts crazy"
He said probably not happy by the answer and attitude I gave him

"But I am yo... never mind"
I stopped as I found what I needed

"No no say it what never mind ? Complete your sentence"
He said annoyed that I didn't complete my sentence but then he saw something in my hand , he tried to examine it but I hid behind me fast and said

"I am your wife and you are my husband basically you are mine so whatever you own is mine aswell including this room"
I said winking at him which he didn't notice at first

"It would've been true only if I had acce-"
Stopped as he heard me shutting the washroom door

"What a freak"he said I guess when he realised that I had winked at him

I came out after changing my clothes and washing my trousers. It didn't take long as it was a small spot. When I got out after about 15 minutes as I saw the time it was 2:35 am and Saad looked at me and then my clothes and then the clothes in my hand . He was clearly confused at what I had did .

I ignored him and went to put my clothes in the basket and now I had to take medicine for pain but I couldn't empty stomach and my pain was too much too go downstairs and Saad would never go for me.

"Do you have anything to eat?"
I asked him

"There is a room downstairs called kitchen , mostly people go there to get food . So , I suggest you to do the same hmm?"
He said with a forced smile

"Do you have anything inside this room?"
He looked at me

"Did you just not hear what I said huh?"
He said now annoyed

"Look I ... I cannot go downstairs but I urgently need to eat something so please if you have anything just give it to me right now"
I said trying to control my pain

"And why can you not go downstairs?"
He said confused

"I just can't naa , just tell me if you do not have any food here"
I asked now being annoyed

"I do but you will onl- are you alright?"
He cut his sentence in between as he saw me almost falling holding my abdomen and then sitting on the bed and breath heavily

"Please give it if you have it"
I said almost crying

"Okh I will but at least tell me what is going on ?"
He said putting his laptop aside and getting of the sofa coming near me as he now saw me crying financially, and I said now crying

"I just got my periods and I am in pain and too eat medicine I need to eat something first but because f my pain I am not able to go downstairs so please"
I said with literal tears falling from my face
He was looking at me confused as what had I just said

"You ... you are on your periods? Oh! Ok ...Ok I will get you snacks but atleast stop crying why are you even crying?"
He said looking at me worried

"Because... because you are annoying me and I ... I am in soo much pain and you keep on talking and not doing anything. I want to hit you hard. You are not even giving me anything to eat because of which I cannot take medicine aswell. You also-" " shh shhh I am getting you snacks na . Now stop crying hmm?"
He cut me off as he realised I wasn't going to stop blabbering if he didn't do anything. I also stopped sobbing as I saw him going to the other corner of the room

Saad's p.o.v

I looked at her as she stopped sobbing and went to take some snacks out of my drawer. She was crying just like a baby such a drama Queen.

I got some chips and biscuits out of my drawer and gave em to her. She looked at me with her eyes almost swollen from crying taking the snacks from my hands .She looked adorable. Wait wth am I thinking?! Stop it Saad

"Eat these and eat your medicines and please do not bother me as I do not have alot of time to waste on you"
She nodded her head like an obedient child

I went back to my position time to time glancing at her. She ate the snacks I gave her and then took the medicine and layed on the bed. By her movements I could tell that she was uncomfortable.

Is she really in pain or is just being an attention seeker. I decided to search about periods pain I don't know why bit I just did . After about 5 minutes of searching and wth it stated that periods can hurt as much as a heart attack . Is this true ? For real Noor is in that much pain but is still quite and not complaining? When she was crying was probably because of annoyance. I decided to check weither the heart attack thing was true and damn it was .

Then I decided to search how much time does it take for the pain killer to work and it said about 30 minutes . I looked at the time it was about 3 :05 am and Noor took medicine at 2:45 am so basically 10 more minutes?
I looked at her and her position was still looking like uncomfortable. I waited and saw her still moving and keep on changing position and making sounds as ahh , ouch , ooh etc because of pain . I looked at the time and it was 3:13 am when I saw that Noor had stopped moving a d stayed in same position and the I guess she had went to sleep and I also closed the laptop going to sleep.

_~_~...~...~^~...~^~~^^~^~^__~_

Follow, vote and comment if you like my content ☺️🩷