Prologue

My name is Jaune arc and I am falling to my death

Jaune: Oh Shit!

As Jaune was falling to his death a strange figure grabbed him by the leg.

???: you okay there buddy?

He looked up and saw the figure who saved him he had two wings one that looks like a bird wing and the other was like a bat and he had Halo and a horn on his head

Jaune: Who or what are you?

Daniel: My name is Daniel Hunter and I am a Nephalem.

Jaune: A what?

Daniel started to explain to Jaune about what is a Nephalem

Daniel: A Nephalem is hybrid of an angel and a demon. And let's just say we are very powerful beings

Jaune: Whoa that's so cool.

Daniel headed towards a rooftop for them to land

Daniel: Now that I explained what a Nephalem is, can explain why were you falling from the sky are you a fallen angel?

Jaune: What? No I'm Jaune arc and I'm from remnant.

Daniel: Remnant? What's that.

Jaune: Remnant, you know the planet we're on right now.

Daniel was confused as this guy thought this was remnant

Daniel: I hate to break it to you, but this isn't Remnant.

Jaune: It's not?

Daniel: Nope this is earth.

Jaune: earth?

Daniel nodded

Jaune: Oh man great I've been transported to another universe!

Daniel was calming him down

Daniel: Calm down and explain what happened

Jaune explained to him every thing that has happened to him, from him being from a land called Arcadia where they shut themselves off from the 4 kingdoms, including the purge if something happens to him, he explained the Grimm creatures of darkness created by Salem an immortal woman. And finally he then explained to him that he was sent to beacon as he was sent into hiding from his father,then someone exposed his fake transcripts and caused everyone (except for those he trusts) turned against him.

Daniel was livid as he didn't like how his friends turned against him all because of a piece of paper. But he was glad that there's a flew people who still cares about him.

Daniel: Well that explains it you are definitely from another universe. And I think I send you back.

Jaune: You can how?

Daniel gave him a smirk as he created a portal

Daniel: I can control time and space there for creating a portal for the both of us

Jaune: Whoa, wait you're coming with me?

Daniel: It's been a while since I've traveled to another universe so I may as well come with you.

The two went through the portal as it closes behind them sending the duo to Arcadia.