today's the day

It was a warm summer day,leira had just arrived at olhms. She was walking into the building when she saw Lilian. Lilian was a bubbly girl who was her friend. She walked over and hugged Ariel, "hai leria Chan!" leria rolled her eyes, "hey lil.." lil pushed her back and laughed, "HEY!! Be nice.." leira grabbed her arm and dragged her to her locker, "YOU IDIOT, we're gonna be late!" Leira said goodbye to lil as she entered her math class.

In lils mind:
Leria actually talked to me! Usually she just says hi but she really talked to me! Her hair looks so cute today...her golden curry hair looks so cute up! Oh fuck I'm daydreaming again!!

Lil got awoken by a loud BANG!

"LIL? WAKE UP!!" Lils best friend, Sofie has been poking her for 5 minutes! "Oh god we're you thinking about your fucking gIrL fRiEnD?" Lil turned beat red and put her head on her desk. "NO! Well maybe..SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sofie chuckled, "sure, if you wanna keep lying to yourself!" Lil got up and pushed Sophia. "Listen, me and leria are just friends!" Sophia grabbed her hand and dragged lil to there car. Lil waved goodbye to leria and blushed when she waved back. "She's the best" lil said while staring at leria. Sophia rolled her eyes and grabbed lils face, making her face her eyes. "YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER! ADMIT IT."

She did not admit it