Chapter 4

Fourth's pov:

*My body flinched because Gemini suddenly hugs my waist from behind while I'm cooking his favorite food I supposed to normalize his act to me.. But I am I feeling like this?*

Ai nong gem... Look I'm cooking your food okiee? You can hug me when I'm done here okiee? *Gemini nods then he went to the living room and I hearr he turns on the tv and started to watch some cartoons hahaha he look so cutie* Gemm?? Come here na your food is already cooked, eat your food first before you watch tv ok?? *I called him then he walks here in the kitchen then he spoke thank u phi fotfot he thanked to me and I smiled I caress his cheeks and say* eat well baby gem *I giggles then I just watch him while he's eating his food* phi fotfot? *gemini called me with his doe eyes while I'm sitting to his front and watching him eating* why are you just watching me? You look starving na? Didn't you eat breakfast? Lunch? *gemini asked me while his eating* ohh hahaha yes gemgem of course I ate lunch *chuckles and pinched his chubby cheeks* just eat well ok.... *i said to him softly* phi fotfot I want ice cream after I eat can u buy me some please *he said cutely with his puppy eyes* ok krub just finish your food first and I'll buy ice cream ok?? *i said to him and watches him*

After a while

Gemini done eating so he suddenly stand up from his chair that makes me flinched and startled and I caress my chest* gem you surprised me *i said while rubbing my chest cuz my heart jumped off loud hahaha* Khor thot na phi fotfot hahaha I just exited cuz u gonna buy me ice creame yehyyy!! Come on let's go outside na I badly wanna eat ice cream!! *he said exitedly and jumping now hahaha he looks so cute I wanna hug him tightly so bad huhuhuhu* okeo oke hahaha let's go now ok *i said to him them I rubbed his fluppy hair then we went outside then I locks the door of their house then I held Gemini's hands so he won't lost*

After a while we're here inside of the convenience store

Gemgem what flavor do you want? *i asked him then he spoke* i want chocolate please * he said while he's pleading and said that with his puppy eyes* ok gemgem anything you want... *i said to him then I buy his ice cream now and I gave it to him and he starts to eat and licks his ice cream now and he wa so happy hahaha* gem? You forgot to say something then he suddenly stops eating his ice cream and his eyes winded and he looks at me* thank you phi fotfot * he thanked to me then we went home now*

Gemini's pov

After phi fotfot bought me an ice cream.. I'm here now inside of my room playing on my pad again while phi fotfot is in his room I guess he's taking a rest first.. So I stood from my bed then i go outside of my room and now I was standing here now outside of phi fotfot's room and I knocks gently* phi fot? *i called his name but no response so i called him again but I got no response so I gently knocks on his door but the door didn't open so I twisted the doorknob and the door was not lock so I opened his door silently and took a peek first then I walks inside of his room now and I saw phi fotfot sleeping and I walks towards to him* I guess phi fotfot must be tired now... *i mumbles and I kneeled down and watches phi fotfot while he's sleeping and I stood up now and I crawls to his bed silently not trying to make any noise then I lie down beside him and I wrapped my arms to his waist like back hugs and fell asleep next to him*

Fourth's pov

I'm washing the plates now so I went upstairs and walks inside of my room and I take a rest first.. I  just take a nap but I suddenly fell asleep now... While sleeping I felt something is wrapping around my wait and I slowly opened eyes and my eyes winded and I realize that someone who's hugging me so I take a look from my back and I saw gemini was hugging me and he's sleeping next to me... I wonder why slept next to me and it's confusing me tho but it supposed to be a normal for me but why am I feeling something weird but it's not like that I'm not comfortable... I'm comfortable but my heart now is racing faster now... And I just stared him while he's sleeping next to me and while watching him he slowly opens his eyes and he saw me was already looking at him... And he gave me a warm smile hi phi fot, I slept here because I want to sleep with u *he said while smiling like a 3 year old kid*

Yo! Sorry if I took so long to update, fuck! Jhgvygucuydttduytydftyfuytgvfytutyvu if there's something mistakes like typos, especially grammar.. English is not my first language guys... So I'm sorry :(