Chapter 3

Gemini's pov

Flash back last night;
I'm here now inside of my room playing on my iPad while laying down here on my bed and when my mom suddenly called me..
Gemgem! *mom Called*
Yes mom? *i response*
Come down here gem! *mom response*
Okieeee mommy! *i response*

I came out of my room and went downstairs then I went to the living room and I saw my mom waiting for me.. Then I walk closer to her..

What is it mom? *i asked mom with a clueless face while standing infront of her like a penguin and holding my iPad..*
You have a new baby sitter ok but he's a guy ok? Is that ok to you? *my mom said softly and caressed my cheeks*
Okieee mom but I hope he's a kind *i said while pouting*
But I guess he didn't now yet that you're already 19.. So I think he will get surprised first.. *mom said softly to me*
Ohh.... Oh phi ford didn't tell to him yet *i said to my mom while pouting*
I don't know son... Ok hum gem go to your bedroom now cuz it's already late night now... *my mom said to me then she leads me towards in my room...*

Present..

Hiii phi fotfot welcome to our house hihihi phi fotfot u can call me gem or gemgem^^ phi fot I want u to play with me please *i pleased him and I dragged him into my room and we went inside of my room with full of toys I locks the door*
Phi fotfot sit here please hihihi...
Oh ahh u-hum ok gem *he agreed then he sat on the floor then I walks towards on my drawer and I carried the big box with full of my toys inside.. And put it down on the floor..*

Fourth's pov:

Gem suddenly drags me in to his room and we went inside of his of room.. I surprised cuz his room was full of toys and I looks around his room was bigger than my dorm but his room is also cute tho^^ I watched him walks towards to his closet then he carried it then put it down and sat here on the floor too next to me then he spoke...

Phi fotfot let's play na na na (please) ohh okie Krup *i chuckles then we started to play he gives me one teddy bear.. While playing I didn't notice that I was staring him now his laughs, his smile, the way he looks at me with his doe eyes his bunny smile.. This is my first day that I started to baby sitt him but I don't know why am I feeling like this like butterflies on my stomach I didn't now that I was easily to fall in love hahaha I guess? Fuck i don't know... Am I in love or what? Because of staring him for a while didn't realize that gem was calling me now then I snapped out from zooming while thinking of him....*

H-huh?? W-what is it gemgem? U-uhhh- *he interrupted me*
Why are u staring me?? Me phi fotfot? Am I cute or handsome??? *he asked me with his smirking face that makes me feel blush*

N-nothing *stuttering then I looks away*
Anyways let's start to play again hihihihi *gemini said cutely then pouts I really badly to pinch his puffy cheeks huhuhu it's looks so soft*

(Skip)

Few hours later after playing...

Phi fotfot I'm tired na *gemini said cutely then he puts down the teddy bear he stood up from the floor then he walks towards on his bed and he lie down... I find him cute so I left a little chuckle*
Ok hahaha just rest now and later I'm gonna wake you up ok cuz you'l eat later ok? *i said softly to him then I walks closer to him and I covered his body with a blanket.... Then I started to arrange his toys then I put it back to the box... The I walks closer to him then I caress his forehead then I kissed it softly*

Sleep well baby... *i said softly to him then I let go but I stared him for a sec cuz he looks so cute... Hahahaha the after that I went downstairs now and his mother saw me and she called me then I went to her*

Fourth? How is he? *she asked to me softly then I respond*
U-hum he's ok tho.. He's sleeping now hahaha he got tired while we're playing and I didn't expect that he's so playful and energetic hahaha and he seems like innocent... *i smiled after I say that then she chuckles*

You know you're the only one I've ever seen that u handled Gemini in a good way.... *i got curious when said that to me so I asked why?* u-hum why?.... *then she spoke* among the many baby sitters who took care of him, you're the only one I noticed that u good at handling of him... *she said to me softly then I smiled to her* t-thank u... *i thanked to her then she left now cuz she said to me that she have a business trip so she will comeback after 3 months*

And after that I went to the kitchen and starts to cook gemini's favorite food hahaha and while cooking I heard some footstep from the stairs and I look back and I saw Gemini who' coming downstairs while he's holding he's iPad again*
ohh you already awake?? Did I make some any noise that makes you woke up?? *i asked while cooking then he spoke*
Where's mom? *he asked with his innocent tone while he's standing in the stairs that makes him like a penguin hahaha then I spoke*

Ohh your mom left earlier cuz she to me that she have a business trip... But don't worry she said she'll comeback after. 3 months ok hmm?? *i said sofly while cooking... But while cooking I got startled and surprised because he suddenly back hugs me while I'm cooking his food*

En of the chapter 3 hahahahaha fuck if there's something wrong in my grammar sorry cuz English is not my first language huhuhuhu and sorry too if I took so long to update this story sorryyyyy my baddy :(