3

It was day number three in the villa and the Islanders all started to wake up and Amelia was already on her way

It was day number three in the villa and the Islanders all started to wake up and Amelia was already on her way. With the green light from the producers, she made her way through the villa into the garden area of the hideaway. The crew had set up a brunch for her and the boys to get to know each other away from the girls. With a Champagne Glass of orange juice, butterflies in her stomach, and a heart pounding in anticipation, she eagerly awaited for everyone to arrive.

It was during this that Chris, Anton, and Louis were talking with Hannah in the kitchen talking about what they were hoping for what the next few weeks would bring.

Hannah explained how she wanted a man that's only here for her when Anton's phone interrupted and let out a beep. "Ahh omg babes what the hell" Hannah exclaimed with a small scream.

Anton, who had been casually leaning on the counter, swiftly grabbed his phone and excitedly shouted, "I'VE GOT A TEXT!"

The sudden change in atmosphere prompted the rest of the Islanders to join the group in the kitchen. Callum, Jake, Mitch, and Demi, who had been by the firepit, hurriedly made their way over first.

"Anton can you and the guys please head to the hideaway garden, brunch awaits with a new bombshell to greet #earlybirdgetstheworm #BaconEggsAndLoveOhMy 🍳❤️" Anton finished reading, and confusion, laughter, and screams echoed amongst the islanders. Another beep rings out. "Guys it's a photo this time" He carried on.

"Bloody hell boys" Chris exclaimed "What the fuck" Callum whispered but only Anton seemed to hear who raised his eyebrows, Callum gave him a "later" look

"Bloody hell boys" Chris exclaimed "What the fuck" Callum whispered but only Anton seemed to hear who raised his eyebrows, Callum gave him a "later" look. The rest of the girls seemed relatively ok with the idea of a new arrival. Georgia especially. "Does anyone know who this gal is" Hannah shouted, a few islanders humming saying yeah, "I and toby know her, Amelia, she's lovely and my best friend back home" exclaimed Gee with Tobes nodding next to her "we were on series 4 together"

The boys quickly got ready and in no time they were walking into the garden to greet Amelia.

--------

"Oh fuck I can hear them" I whisper to myself, taking a few breaths to calm down and put a smile on. "Hi guys, I'm Amelia" going over to greet the boys as they come through the door, the first boy being one I know well.