What Did you just say!?!?!?!?!?

Austin's POV:

I found out Jessica had twins. Justin stole her from me. I was going to ask her to taker back but dumb ass Bieber got in the way! I'm getting revenge!

Hours later

Jessica POV:

I was so drained and so tired. I was hooked up to a machine that provided me with all the blood I needed to be healthy and stuff. I was also hooked to a breathing machine because I was having trouble with breathing on my own. I saw a nurse walk into my room while Justin was sleeping. "Hows the breathing" The male nurse said. Wait I'd heard that voice before. But who was it? I started feeling uncomfortable as he walked closer to me. He touched my inner thigh giving me chills. Then he walked over to my breathing machine. "Wh wha what are you doing?" I stuttered. "Making sure you have sweet dreams before you go" he said unplugging my machine. I started gasping for air. "Ju Justin" I tried to shout but only came out in a quiet whisper. Then I blacked out.

Justin's POV:

I was sleeping in the hospital room with Jess. I heard the dour open but I assumed it was the doctor so I didn't do anything. I swear I heard Jess calling me. But u brushed it off assuming that it was a dream.

Austin's POV: now that Jessica's unconscious I can take care of my buisness. I went into the baby monitoring room where they kept all the babies. I grabbed Cassadee and Mackynzee. I then ran into my car and put them in the car seats I had bought. This hospital should have more security because this plan was easier than I thought. I drove to my house nd put the babies in these cribs I had when my baby cousins came over but left them here. I got out my phone and sent a text to Jessica using a blocked ID.

To: Jessica Reed

Your daughters have a great uncle! Haha

I pressed send.

Justins POV: I heard a beeping noise and I woke up. I saw Jessica's monitor unplugged. I quickly ran to plug it back. Jessica started to breathe again then she woke up. She wanted to see the twins because she felt they were in danger. I called the nurse who walked in the room. She didn't look to happy. "Uhm Mr. Bieber and Mrs. Reed, sorry to infor you but your twins aren't in this hospital" she said

Jessica's POV: "What did you just say" I screamed at the nurse. She repeated herself. I broke down crying. Justin came over to me and said "well find them babe". I reached for my phone about to call 911 when I saw a txt. " your daughters have a great 'Uncle A' it read from a blocked number. "Justin they've been kidnapped by somebody with the name starting with a.!" I screamed. "Who would try to get revenge on you who's name starts with A?" Justin said. Then it hit me. Austin. "Austin, Austin Mahone" I cried. "Well let's go find him Jess." Justin Said.

My LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME...