New House

Summary- Charlie and Vaggie are engaged, and they just bought their first house together. After they settle everything in, they think they deserve a reward.
Warnings: slight choking and restraint
————————————————
No one's Pov:

   "Charlie could you come help me with this!" Vaggie yells from their bedroom.

   "Of course Vag! What'd you need?" Charlie says as she happily bounds into their space.

   "I can't unzip this dress." Vaggie says with a small blush.

   "Oh yeah I can help you with that." Charlie says, stalking over to Vaggie. She unzips the dress and holds it to Vaggie's shoulders so it doesn't fall to the ground.

   "That's sweet babe," Vaggie turns around pushing Charlie's hand down her body, pulling the dress down with it. "But that's really not necessary." She's on her tiptoes to whisper in her fiancee's ear.

   As the dress drops to the floor, Charlie blushes a bright red. Infront of her stands Vaggie in a matching lace set.

   "Vag." Charlie says dropping her smile to a smirk as she bends down to kiss Vaggie.

   They kiss for what feels like hours before they need to separate for air. Charlie rests her hands on Vaggie's waist while Vaggie puts her arms around Charlie's neck. They kiss again, and it starts to get heated when Vaggie bites Charlie's lip asking for entry. Charlie obliges and Vaggie's tongue wanders her mouth.

Charlie's Pov:

   As Vaggie unbuttons my shirt, I lift her up so her legs are around my hips, and I walk her to our newly covered bed. I lay her down, now shirtless, and climb up so I'm straddling her thighs. I hear her gasp as I kiss down her neck and start attacking her pulse with licks, kisses, and bites.

   I go back up to her face to watch her reaction as I slowly creep my hand around her throat. She moans quietly at this action and I smile, "You learn something new everyday." I tease her.

   I jump slightly when she places her cold hands on my waist and starts undoing my pants. I go to reach for them to help but when I do, she swats my hand away and places my other one back on her neck, which makes me let out a light chuckle. When she finishes, she motions for me to stand up and take them off.

   Now I'm standing in my bra and boxers, and she's still in her matching set. I walk over to her, my feet making a soft patter on the hard wood floor. I straddle her again, but she manages to get enough strength to flip us over. Now I'm on the bottom with my legs wrapped around her back. Honestly, I'm not mad about this situation.

   She kisses down my neck stopping briefly to bite my collarbone, and when she gets to my chest she looks up at me with wondering eyes, a silent question to which I nod my head.

   "Words please, baby." She says in a husky voice.

   "Please Vaggie." I let out in a pathetic whimper. She's obviously satisfied with that, since she tore off my bra and started to kiss down my boobs. Stopping at my nipple, running her tongue flat against it, making me grind my hips into her stomach a bit. I moan out a 'fuck' as one nipple was being pampered by Vaggie's tongue and one was being pinched by her nimble fingers.

   After a few minutes of this, I've had enough teasing.

   "Vag, please." I moan out into out room.

   "Please what, princess?" She replied before smirking and going back to her licking.

   "I need you." I say in almost a whisper.

   "I'm here, Char."

   I groan feeling hot from the nickname and the teasing.

   "Please, Vaggie, just fuck me already!" I whine loudly.

   She laughs, finally pulling down my boxers to see that I'm soaking wet. "Holy shit, you really do need me." She smirks.

   "Fuck you." I groan, covering my face with my hands.

   "Later," She removes my hands and places them above my head, "Right now, I get my way with you." She whispers in my ear.

   I whimper, feeling myself start to drip, to which she laughs. Vaggie continues on my breast with her mouth while one hand keeps a hold on my wrist and the other one pulls my legs to the bed, and puts pressure on my clit.

   She rubs my clit with her palm, and her middle finger swipes over my entrance dipping in slightly, before moving out and doing nothing. I moan and struggle against Vaggie's grip, but she just tightens around my wrists.

   "Char, is this ok?" She asks.

   "Yes, absolutely!" I say with an appreciative smile, "Please don't stop!" I moan at the end when she pushes one finger into my entrance. She moves in and out at a slow, steady pace. "Faster." I whine. She chuckles, but adds another finger and picks up the pace, still going softly though. "Fuck, Vaggie please!" She speeds up, being more rough too. I moan loudly as I feel myself getting closer to my finish.

   "I'm so close, baby." I manage to say through moans. She suddenly stops and pulls her fingers out and licks them clean. "What the fuck, Vaggie?!" I yell, upset that I haven't been fully satisfied.

   "Calm down, princess, I just want a taste." Vaggie smirks and she lowers her face to my pussy. She licks me up and down, never staying in one place, before finally pushing her tongue through my folds and licking my inner walls.

   "Fuck!" I moan out, the curse echoing through the bedroom. "I'm so close, Vaggie." I practically scream.

   "Come for me, Charlie." As soon as it's said, my hips shake and I climax into Vaggie's mouth with a loud moan.

   "Holy shit." I said as she licked me clean.

   "Yeah?" She laughed.

   "I don't think I have enough in me for you today." I say, completely exhausted.

   "It's alright, you rest. I'll get you some tea for your throat." She smiles and stands up to leave, but I grab her hand before she can.

   "Wait!" I say, "You didn't give me a kiss." I pout. She laughs and pulls be in for a gentle kiss.

   "Alright, Char, try to get some sleep." She says and kisses my forehead before leaving the room.

   How did I get so lucky?!