Chapter 2

Kat
The rest of the week was a blur, I worked with Noah only in art. We never talked, well not really we only talked about the project. It was Friday night I was waiting for Kaylie and Jeff's friend to get here, we are going camping. I never met Jeff's friend but he sounds like fun. I was dancing and singing to Sparks. When I heard something. I looked over to see Kaylie, Jeff and Noah?! I ripped my headphones out of my ears and I could feel my face going a deep shade of red. "What?" I asked in a innocent voice. Then we all started laughing. "Oh Kit-Kat, this is Noah." "Hey." I said awkwardly. "I thought your name was Kat." He said with a laugh. "It is." I said shooting Jeff a look. "He calls me Kit-Kat." I said. "Oh ok "Kit-Kat" let's go I grabbed my stuff and put it in my brothers car. "Kit-Kat." Jeff said pulling me away. "You have to go with Noah we don't have enough room, ok?" "Ok, do I keep my stuff in here?" "Ya it's fine." He said with a smile. "Come on Kaylie let's go." Said Jeff. I wasn't about to argue. Kaylie and Jeff drove off and I was left with Noah. "Ok let's go." He said with a smile. I got in and closed the door. "Can I call you Kit-Kat?" He said with a laugh. "Why no?" I said with a laugh. Ring!! Ring!! "One second." I said to Noah as I asked my phone. "Hello?" "Hey baby, let's have some fun." It was Kaylbe. I quickly hung up the phone. "Ok if you want to see you boyfriend I can drop you off?" "He's not my fucking boyfriend!" I said angry. "Then why is he calling you?!" I could see gripping the steering wheel, flexing. "I don't know how he even got my number." "Who was it?" He asked flexing more and more as he gripping the steering wheel. "Kaylbe." "Ok, let's go." "To the camp ground right?" "Nope." He said pulling out of the driveway. "Noah." "Ya?" "What the fuck are you doing?" "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind, but I need you to do something ok?" "Ok...." "Make sure he's home alone." "That sounds like I want to bang him!" "That's the point." "Ok you better know what your doing." "Trust me." He said looking at me. His blue eyes sparkled. "Your eyes are really cool." I said staring at them. "Yours too." He said staring back mine. Beep! I looked at my phone breaking the eye connection.
*yup;)*
-Kaylbe
"Ok let's go." I said to Noah. "Ok, he said then he started driving. We stopped at his house. "Wait!" I said. He stopped right because we were outside his house. "What?" He asked. "I'll ask him were he lives." I said pulling out my phone.
*Hey, were do you live? I might come over."
-Kat
*2000 maple road and hurry up I'm getting lonely;)
-Kaylbe
*ok
-Kat
"Ok what's the plan?" I asked turning to him. "Ok so you go to the front door and I'll hide behind you." "Really? Be really your like 6'8 and I'm 5'5." I said rolling my eyes. "I'll walk up with you, ok?" "Ok whatever let's go." Knock! Knock! He opened the door and smiled at me I smiled back and moved so he was facing Noah. His smile faded as Noah punched him in the nose. Kaylbe went to grab my arm but Noah pulled me back. Kaylbe swung a punch at Noah then punched him and kicked him in to his house and before he slammed the door he said something surprising. "Touch her and I'll kill you!" He slammed the door and grabbed my arm pulling me to the car. I got in and leaded back then I realized Noah's fists were bleeding. "Here."I said taking his hand and wrapping it up. I could feel him staring at me, but it was different from when Kaylbe stared at me. "Thanks." He said with a smile after I finished wrapping his fists. "Thank you." I said raising my eyebrows. "Ok we should go." I said breaking eye contact. As he drove it was quiet, until he broke the silence. "I don't know why so many guys are like that." He said shaking his head. "Well if it wasn't for you he'd never leave me alone." I said gazing at him. When we got to the camp site up to us and asked us where we have been. "Noah took care of Kaylbe, some how he got my number." "That little bastard!" Jeff spat. "It's ok he won't touch her." Noah said reinsuring Jeff. "Thanks dude!" Jeff said giving him "bro hug". "Where's Kaylie?" I asked. "In your tent she set everything up for you." "Oh thanks." I said and walked over to my tent. When I got in the tent. Kaylie said talking and asking questions. "Oh my god where were you? Oh my god were you hooking up with Noah. Oh my god details!!!"
"No!" I said. "You mean to details?" She asked. "No I mean I wasn't hooking up with anyone!" "Ok, but I think Noah likes you!" She said with a cheeky smile. "I'm sure." I laughed. "No seriously!" She said. "Why do you think that?" I asked. "Because of the way he looks at you!" She said excitedly. "He looks at other girls but not the same as you!" "Hi.." Said Noah opening the tent. "Oh my god you didn't hear anything did you?!" I asked panicked. "No..." He said. I sighed in relief.