Chapter 4

Kat
"Kat! Don't!" I heard my brother yell from behind me, but it was too late, I ran into the burning building. I couldn't let Noah die, it was out of the question. I ran up to Noah's room, he looked over at me I was leaning on the doorframe, then I clasped. He ran over to me, "Kat! Kat! Wake up!" He yelled. "Go ." whispered. "No I won't leave you!" He said. "Noah." I whispered because I couldn't talk normally. "If I die..." I said. "You won't I promise." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I felt safe in his arms even though we were running through fire. I could feel him breathing hard. When we got to the bottom of the stairs he stood me up. I was wobbly so he let me use him to help steady myself. He pulled off his shirt and picked me up then wrapped it around my legs. Then he ran through the flaming wall. My body felt like it was bursting into flames as we ran through the wall.
Noah
I could feel my body burning, when we where out of flaming building I walked as far away as I could until I clasped. I saw Jeff and Kaylie hovering over Kat and I. I rolled over to see Kat staring at me. I stared back. Then I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital bed I looked over to see Kat laying in the bed beside of me. She looked over at me and smiled. "You saved my life." She whispered. "And you saved mine." I added. I tried to roll over. "Aggggghhhhh!!!!!" I yelled. A nurse came running in. "Don't move!" She told me. "You have saviour burns." I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed. I didn't scream again but I was able talked to Kat. Weeks later Kat and I were allowed to go home. Because my car was at home and Jeff was at school, I walked Kat home. "I'll pick you up for school tomorrow ok?" I asked. "Ok." She said with a smile and moved closer. Then I crashed my lips into hers and pulled her closer. Luckily she kissed me back. After a few minutes later I pulled away. "I better go." "Ok, but don't forget to text me." She said and went inside.Woah! A kiss never made me feel like that. My body felt like it was on fire, (probably because it was) now I feel like I was flying. Wow I got it bad for her. I am so happy she kissed me back. She saved my life a week ago and I saved her life. When I picked her up the next morning I wasn't sure what to do. "Hey." I said with a smile. She bit her lip then grabbed my face and crushed her lips into mine. Then pulled away before I had a chance to do anything. "Sorry." She said looking down and biting her lip. "Ok one question?" I said. "Ya?" "Umm... Is there anything I between us?" "She bit her lip and looked down. "It's up to you." She whispered. "Well I want to go out with you tonight." I said giving her a cheeky smile. "And I also want to kiss you." I said staring into her eyes. Then I crashed my lips in to hers and luckily she kissed me back. I pulled her closer being careful of her burns. (Even though I was way more burnt). "Ok we better go." I said pulling away. "Ok." She said . Still staring at me. Then she smiled. When we got to school I wanted to do was be with her, but I knew that we only had one class together. The bad thing was that she had a class with Kaylbe as well, but they weren't at the same time. "Ok well I better go." I said pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back, but we were both careful of each other's burn. "Bye." She said smiling up at me pulling away. She started walking off and I could see Kaylbe walking up to her I walked over to him. "Leave her alone!" I growled. "What are you going to do about you are all burnt." He said slapping by back. I winced and punched him and walked Kat to class. When we got to the door I pulled her into a hug and pressed my lips on her forehead. "Bye." I said pulling away. She walked into the class room. I looked at the clock. Shit! I'm going to be late! I ran to my first class.