Page 2

Our Untold Stories

August 2044, Buriram, Thailand

Vogue

It's been eighteen years since the KPOP Superstar chose to leave the world she knew and ventures on a new journey of business, work, love, marriage, and family. She is still the most followed KPOP Idol despite being away for so long. Fifteen years since he was named as the successor of his father as Chairman of the biggest luxury conglomerate in the world.

Frédéric and Lalisa Arnault's relationship has been private and always keeps their four children away from the media and the public. Their story has been kept untold until now.

A 20 hectares' modern ecofriendly house nestled in the middle of different native trees and plants farmland in Buriram, Thailand, a land inherited from her mother. A relaxing sanctuary away from the bustling city. The couple welcomed us with such hospitality and warmth. The house itself is magnificent made with stone and wood from sustainable wood farming. We sat down and talk about their lives from the moment they met each other, their relationship, love, marriage, work, family, and their struggles as a couple and as a career driven individual and how they managed to balance it all.

The couple have given us a tour of their Thailand home and it was massive, fresh air, homey, comfy. Aside from this Thailand residence, they house around the globe which Frédéric said that it was his beautiful wife's idea. They have one in the city of Paris, one in the French countryside, one in Tuscany, another one in Switzerland and one in Malibu not including the Arnoult's real estates, these homes belong to the couple who they let their family stay and have their vacation whenever they want to. When we ask why so many residences, Lisa said that she feels safe instead checking in a hotel or renting a villa and based on her past experiences where she was often followed by fans and worst the "sasaeng fan" back when she was still a KPOP idol, a sasaeng or sasaeng fan is the South Korean term for an obsessive fan who acts in ways that invade the privacy of Korean idols, drama actors or public figures as the threat of entertainment industry. One of the most notable of such activities is stalking.

"I remember I have to relocate twice because I felt so unsafe, in the middle of night, there's someone who will ring the doorbell or knock on my door and when I check the ring camera, I do not even know these people so my parents suggested to just...

"I remember I have to relocate twice because I felt so unsafe, in the middle of night, there's someone who will ring the doorbell or knock on my door and when I check the ring camera, I do not even know these people so my parents suggested to just move to a more secured place and a house where I can control the security so I bought that house. I have sold that house before I gave birth to our eldest." Lisa recounts some of her experiences with these sasaengs, how do they get information's like that, Lisa said she has an idea but said she do not want to expand on that topic, Frédéric looking at his wife with concern and said that even when she bought a house, there are people who goes and filmed outside her sides and saying it was the house she bought which at that time really concerns him when he saw the video. Lisa also said how he is with security, and it got worse when gets pregnant and when they had their kids but said she understand his views on that topic.