let me show you-hayes(part 2)

You see Hayes look at your body doing a full body check biteing his lip"Damn your so sexy y/n" he leans over you and starts to rub you threw your panties going in small circular motions on your cl*t. you let out a small moan and he likes it causing him to go faster and with the other hand he had 2 fingers in you pumping fast . "Hayes! mmhm" "what was that babe I didn't hear you" he knows that you don't like to be teased but it turned you on even more. You can feel your getting close you start moaning really loud causing him to go even faster and desperate then before."mmhm..Hayes I'm gonna cum!!" "No not yet baby this isn't even the best part."he said suductevly with a smirk on his face.he pulls his fingers out and walks over to his jeans laying on the floor and pulls out a condom and takes of his boxers showing his big c*ck. Your eyes go big and he notices and it turns him on. He comes back to you and starts to kiss you between your thies. He looks back at you for permission to pull down your pantries and you nod.
without warning hayes quickly thrust his hole size into you causing to yell "HAYES!" hes pumping in and out slowly and a small tear falls to the side of your cheek cause you haven't completely adjusted to his size."do you want me to stop y/n" "no keep going its okay ill be fine" he gos back to the slow pace and the pain turns to pleasure and out of no where you say "faster Hayes faster!" You see that smirk on his face that you loved and he quickly speeds up the pace and gos deeper into you hitting your gspot over and over again.you begin to feel that feeling again and you know your close."mmhmm HAYES IM GONNA CUM shah"let it out baby girl I'm gonna cum too" after a few more thrust you both release at the same time and he falls to side of the bed next to you."I think I showed you that I love you more y/n" you both laugh "oh Hayes I will always love you more"
well that was my first one I hope it was good but I feel like I could have done better and don't forget to leave request! And comment ❤