Chapter 1

Ryujin's Pov
I woke up because my brother Felix was shaking me and trying to wake me up. I don't know why he's waking me up early.

Felix: Ryu, wake up! We need to go to school. I don't want us to be late for our first class, especially since it's a major one." (while shaking Ryu).

Ryujin:uh i forgot to set my alarm.(I groaned)

Felix: it's already 7:00 our class starts at 7:30,you have a short time to take a shower and get ready so get up.

Ryujin:ok don't worry I'll be fast like a flash.

I stretched before getting up and gave Felix a glare. By the way, Felix is my twin, and of course, he's smart. I don't know why I didn't inherit his intelligence considering we're twins.Im also smart but not like him hes much smarter than me.

I went to the shower room and took a shower. After showering, I got dressed in my uniform from the closet room. By the way, our house is spacious, so when I was younger, I often got lost.I was ready to go to school, but then my stomach growled. I realized I hadn't eaten yet, so I went downstairs. Luckily, our maid had already prepared breakfast.

Ryujin's Mom: Good morning my pretty daughter.

Ryujin: Good morning mom ( I kiss her chick)

Ryujin's Mom: Our maid  already cook your breakfast join your brother so you can go to your school.

Ryujin:okay ma'am (i sat on the chair and started eating)

Ryujin's Mom: By the way I will be leaving for a few weeks to take care of my work in the US it's a business trip, and don't worry your dad will come home from vacation he visited your grandparents in the province.

Ryujin and felix: okay mom take care.

Ryujin: we're going mom goodbye(kiss)

Felix: Me too mom bye(kiss)

Ryujin's mom: okay take care don't be late goodbye sweethearts.

We went to the garage to get felix's car out and I got in and felix started his car and we were going to our school.

Felix: We are late for class because of you.

Ryujin: why are you blaming me, I was the one who moved fast earlier and you are the one who eats slowly.

Felix:What time do you wake up, isn't it 7:00?  Our class starts at 7:30, what time oh 7:55 we are really late for class.

Ryujin: ok I'm sorry next time I will wake up early so we won't be late.

Felix:Good

Felix parked the car in the parking lot and when I got out, I was surprised because there were students who were screaming and shouting my name.

Felix:You have a lot of fans hahaha

Ryujin: haha so funny(I glared at him)

When we were outside the classroom we saw that the teacher was starting to teach and when we entered the teacher suddenly got angry and asked why we were late,I was embarrassed because my classmates look at me.

Ryujin&felix: I'm sorry sir we're late

Mrs.kim:Why are you late what time is it it's 8:00 our class is starts at 7:30 right?

Ryujin: I'm sorry ma'am I didn't set my alarm so I'm late.(felix elbowed me and glared at me)

Felix: I'm sorry ma'am It won't happen again.

Mrs.kim: ok since it's your first day I will forgive you but when you two late again you better go to the office and face your punishment.

Ryujin:ok ma'am noted

Mrs.kim: You can sit next to ms.hwang

Ryujin: who are you speaking to mrs.kim?

Mrs.kim: You ryujin you can sit next to ms.hwang(While pointing at the girl)

Ryujin: ahmm ok ma'am thank you

Mrs.kim: you Felix you can sit next to hyunjin.

Felix: thank you ma'am

I sat down and looked at what mrs.kim ​​was saying that hwang I don't know her full name yet. I was stunned because of her beauty, she was like an angel coming down from heaven. While I staring at her, suddenly someone calls my name.

Mrs.kim: Ms.shin, hey ms.shin ryujin.

Ryujin:oh uhmm I'm sorry mrs.kim what are you saying?

Mrs.kim: I said introduce yourselves.

Ryujin: uhh ok

Mrs.kim: so it start to Ms. Son

Chaeyoung: hello my fellow classmates I am Son Chaeyoung 18 years old, I love to play piano since I was a kid.Btw I have a best friend here this monkey and I are in the same class.(and she waves at me)

Mrs.kim:next

Yujin: hello guys so my name is Ahn yujin 18 years old and  I also play bass guitar.

Mrs.kim:next

Winter: hello everyone my name is Kim minjeong 18 years old and I play electric guitar. I'm not alone here because all my friends are here.(she winked at me)

Mrs.kim: thank you Ms Kim next

Yuna: hello everyone my name is Shin Yuna I'm 18 years old and Also I play drums since I was a kid. By the way, Ryujin and Felix are my cousins.

Mrs.kim:thank you ms.shin next

Minju:hello everyone my name is Kim minju 18 yrs old from ********* street nice to meet you everyone.(smile)

Mrs.kim:thank you, next!

To be Continued!!