Chapter 2

Ryujin's Pov
I'm the next one to introduce myself, I don't know why i'm nervous when it comes to things like this but later it's gone,I can do this.

Ryujin:good morning everyone I am Shin RYUJIN I have a twin brother here just you know and I am 18 years old. I usually play different kinds of guitar but I used to play the electric/accoustic guitars so that's it thank you and nice to meet you all. (Winked, and bowed)

I secretly looked at the narrow cat-like eyes, she is really beautiful. As I stared at her, she seemed familiar, but I couldn't figure out who she was it's like we've met before.

Mrs.kim:thank you Ms.Shin so next

Yeji: hello everyone my name is Hwang yeji 18 yrs old I have a brother here and we're classmates he's my older brother,so that's all thank you.(smile,and bow)

While she introduced herself in front, I watched her and was amazed at her beauty, While I was staring at her, she suddenly looked at me,so I looked away.

Yeji pov
While I was introducing myself in front, it seemed like someone was staring at me, so I looked for who it was, when i realized who's staring at me, and then our eye's we're met she suddenly looked away, I don't know why she looked away,but wait, it seems like we've met before, she looks like someone.

After introducing myself, I returned to my seat and looked at the person next to me, I stared at his face and tried to remember where I saw her or she looks like someone I know but I don't remember who it was.

(Karina, mina, and chaeryeong they are introducing themselves)

Mrs. Kim: So, you all already know each other. Tomorrow, we will elect our class officers. Make sure those you elect can also assist you in school activities, guide you in your studies, and lead you effectively. Choose carefully who you want as your class officers. That's all for today, class. Dismissed. Goodbye, see you tomorrow.

Everyone:Good bye mrs.kim see you tomorrow.

Ryujin's Pov
Ryujin's POV:

Our class had just finished, and it was break time. I waited outside since my friends were still packing their bags inside the classroom. We planned to head to the canteen to grab a bite.

Ryujin:"Ugh, they're so slow. I'm starving," I complained, clutching my stomach in hunger.

After fixing their stuff for what seemed like ages, I impulsively decided to head back inside, unexpectedly bumping into someone.

Ryujin:"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you when I came in," I apologized, looking at the person I collided with. To my surprise, it was someone unexpected. I quickly helped her pick up her things.

Yeji:"No, it's okay, I can handle it," Yeji reassured me with a smile.

Ryujin:"Let me help you. Since I'm the one who bumped into you, so let me assist," I insisted.

As I helped her, our hands accidentally touched, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. I glanced at her, but she suddenly looked away.

Yeji:thank you for helping ryujin(blushed) she walked away

I smiled, feeling butterflies fluttering in my stomach. My friends, the Turtles, arrived.

Ryujin:"Hey, what's up, guys!" I greeted.

Chaeyoung: "Hey Monkey, what's up," Son Chaeyoung replied.

Winter: "Yiee, I saw that Ryujin, your eyes on Yeji are strange. I know your eyes, you like her, right? Haha," Winter teased.

Ryujin: "No, I don't. I just helped her because I bumped into her, and it's my fault," I defended.

Yujin: "Weh, I saw your cheeks were red earlier like tomatoes, hahaha," Yujin chimed in.