29

Han- (Sigh) Appa and Eomma I am leaving.
Baek- Now?
Han- yess Eomma
Jiah- it's late baby you must be tired sleep u can go tomorrow.
Jim- true
Everyone agreed.
Han- Sorry noona I can't stay there is emergency in japan.
Soobin- I am coming hyung.
Han- No need biniee there is other secretary.
Hobi- okk take care.
A gaurd come in and bow to everyone and told that car is ready.
He kiss his parents and hug Everyone. Everyone was looking at him worriedly.
Chan- (sigh) He is so stubborn.
Baek-(teary eye) honey he is suffering so much. I miss my old baby bear so much.
Jiah come and hug her parents.
Jiah- It's okk Eomma he will become cheerful again once he find someone special.
They all look assure baek and went to their rooms. Everyone was sleeping except kook who was thinking deeply.
Kook-(in mind) I think I start liking you Park Hanseuk. I am sorry for being angry on u. I will bring u in your old shelf which will your parents like. I never think the person who take out this much time and always make everyone smile can be this tired from inside. I am really nothing infront of u.

Thinking like this he slept. Everyone wake up in afternoon as they were tired from Last day. They have their lunch and went to their Mansion while chan went to Company.

Otherside
V/han reach france next morning and Some mens come to pick him. He went with them to a Mansion where he meet a couple who was in his early 40. He and his come and hug V. He hug back.
Woman- I miss you V my child.
V- I miss you too Mom.
Man- Hey I am also present here.
V- Come on peasant pick me I am tired.
M-(Roll his eyes) Brat
V chuckle and hug him who happily hug back. And V left towards his room and lay on bed and message his mom that he has reached and take a shower and lay on bed thinking about kook.
V- (mind) I still love you hyung. Do you love me?? I will tell you all everything soon. I hope you all accept me. First let me find out the traitor. I will kill that bastard with my bare hands.

He don't when sleep took over him while thinking of kook.

To be continue