Meet the strays

Daisy springs out of her comfy bed with an energetic yawn and exclaims, "Good morning, world!" She dashes over to Poppy's old cat tree! Daisy cries out, "Poppy, my dear friend!" She says, catching her friend a bit off guard. Poppy jumps up with a start, a bit scared at first, but then greets Daisy with a big yawn as if she had just woken up from a dreamy nap! Daisy can't contain her excitement as she thinks of all the fun adventures they could go on together! 'Poppy, I just heard there's a new hotdog guy across the block!' Poppy's taste buds..." started to tingle at the thought of a delicious meal. They hadn't eaten anything but scraps in weeks and were starving! "What are we waiting for?" Daisy barks. "Let's go!" Poppy meows with enthusiasm. They set out, ready to steal a bite from the hot dog stand. As they ran down the street, they didn't forget to look out for any obstacles in front of them. "It's right there!" Poppy says, pointing to the stand as they turn left. They were famished, and Daisy and Poppy were willing to do whatever it took to fill their bellies. They reach the stand, and without hesitation, they jump high in the air, landing on the stand in a motion! The hotdog guy turns and screams, swatting at the two of them with all his might, determined to get rid of the pair of "rabies-infested animals"! "Run!" Poppy says as she meows. They grab as much food as they can! While trying not to get hit. Being hit by an angry hotdog man was the last thing on their list! Poppy latches onto Daisy, trying her hardest to not drop her hotdog as she rode on top of a fluffy corgi.

"Keep an eye out for the big angry hotdog Poppy!" Daisy whined. "Quick, duck!" Poppy screams in terror, urging Daisy to take immediate action. In instincts, Daisy ducks down and runs under the table, getting the tablecloth caught on her! Now blinded, Daisy and Poppy didn't know where they were going! They ran into something! "It must have been spaghetti!" Daisy thought. After all, that's all she smelled! Or maybe it was the rotten spaghetti sauce Daisy ate? She didn't know either way. She was dashing in every direction, twists, and turns, going left and right! (she didn't know what she was doing!) She tried her best not to get smushed! You know, for not being able to see anywhere? But then, Daisy ran past a pole. It must have gotten caught on it! Because it was pulled right off, and they were heading straight into a wall! "Watch out!" Poppy yelled. Daisy pulled the brakes inside her legs and stopped, but she was on ice! So it was super slippery! She slips and slides left to right! Eventually, she caught herself, and they ran back to the alleyway.

(Is still being worked on:3)