Day 6: "What I'd give to be in your arms."

10:00 AM:

As the sun rises to the heavens, streams of blood rushes below the bottomless pit of hell itself. 
*Drip!* A man's busted up chin had leaked! In a shaded city alley, a rugged man had terrorized those who approached him; anyone who dares to even breathe next time this guy will get pounded to the ground!! Tenacious, he wouldn't ever think to stop the beatings, no matter how much one cries or bleeds, he will not let them go until he gets what he wants.

"Theerereee we go~~" He growled as he pinned a guy up against a building. "Stay right there and do not move an inch." Leaning into his victim's face, he stared him down until their eyes locked.
.
"You see, I was a competition memba', the 8th surviving contestant of Lewis Thompson's little show," "But...I lawsttttt....." "And nothin' brings my spirt down quite like LOSING!" With a thick Brooklyn accent, he raised his voice as he also raised his fists. Nearly pressing against the poor man's lungs until they busted, his grip had become ever so tight!

*GASP* The man opened his mouth, trying to gain back oxygen into his weakened respiratory tract.

"Perfect~" The opening of his mouth was what this monstrous man desired.
He reached in there and......*TUG!*
As a storm breaks off the limbs of a tree, he easily pulled out the teeth from his gums!

"I still want to win..." He asserted as he then dropped the now lifeless body of the man.
"To win, every person I meet, I will make a crown out of their teeth, proving that I AM KING!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"
.
.....
                "You are no king."
A...woman had followed this wannabe warrior.
She...wasn't just any ordinary woman, however...there was something odd about her.....
Something....had made her glow...

Wiping blood off of his mouth, his keen, fang-like teeth had stuck out of his large grin as he watched the woman approach him. "You sure are pretty~" "Ya wanna get with me?~"

The mysterious woman just glared, making her lack of interest known.

"WELL TOO BADDDDDD!!!!" Springing his feet up into the air, he glided right over to her!!

Not afraid of what the beastly man could do, she quickly jumped out of the direction he was planning to attack in!
...

She pivoted clockwise on her front foot, threw a jab into his face, and then a right cross was followed after!!!! Her fists swung into his nose, but he did not look even the slightest bit of bothered...

     why was that?

"Invertilo..."               suddenly, the woman returned to her original location.

      This man used his power to reverse 2 specific actions, while simultaneously erasing her memories of said actions!
Her desire to approach the man was          gone
Her planned jab attack was                            gone