Part 10: Operation Payday and Universal War One

rehehehe no russian chapter real!!11!!11!!!!1

skip diz secton if y dont like 'no russian' 👽👽

"MO - No Starinian"

December 8, 35794 - 08:40:55

SSgt. "Joseph" Allen aka. 'Perseus'

Common Republic of Starin Interstellar Airport and Luxury Resort

Wangchao, Common Republic of Starin

--------------------------

"This planet's got some weird energy..." Allen remarked as the elevator arrived at the floor with a quiet ching, and the elevator's neon-decorated screens opened up to the airport, where a man was indeed giving a speech. The slight chirp-ish noise of the PA system also activated, and the speaker was indeed giving a routine notification of flights. Nobody had noticed the elevators opening, and Phantom seemed to stare directly at something. You, perhaps? It seemed like he was looking beyond the 'veil' and at you. "I think you know where this is going." He smiled, turning back to the open elevator. "Remember, no Starinian." He transmits to the group, as he motions his head for the others to exit the elevator, throwing down a teleportation jammer that would affect the whole airport by way of its radius.

Typhoon, Tempus, Gen, and Allen nod to Phantom, and the other EXTF Co-Director exits the elevator, followed by Tempus, then by Typhoon, then by Phantom, then by Allen. They assume a spaced out line formation, which would help achieve maximum destructive potential, as Allen puts an M905's round in the head of the man dressed in light tactical gear giving the speech, who drops dead on his podium. The CROS military audience watching looked on in shock as the XM338s and even some M194s begin firing into the crowd. Many are killed and drop dead immediately, their bodies mangled and melted from the sheer amount of firepower that came their way.

There are many in the crowd who try to run and dash away using cybernetic implants, but are also met by guided XM338 1.00 SevMG fire. They fall dead to the ground, their bodies incinerated and burning, as the group, walking over piles of the dead, now begin crossing a rather lightly armed security checkpoint. Tempus holds his XM338 on his right hand pointing it at his right, where a security booth is located. He now opens fire on the guard area, destroying its armored crystal glass wall and killing the guards behind it, then firing a grenade into the enclosure and killing the last guards inside who had not been already killed by the volley of XM338 fire. 

Allen indiscriminately fires his own XM338 all around, even blowing up several aircraft. CROS law enforcement helicopters with door guns loaded, not dissimilar in appearance to the MPH-07, fly towards the scene, but are shot down very soon after. Some security forces still however managed to drop in, and they begin firing on the group. They are dispatched rather quickly with accurate headshots and shots to their centermass however, as they continue forward and then down an escalator, which was flanked by stairs. There were several armed attendees with rifles, pistols, and armor guarding others who were attempting uselessly to create an escape portal, which was already prevented beforehand by Phantom's jammer. 

As expected, the affair proceeds to fail incredibly epicly, as the New World Union force arrives and mows down the whole group before a single one of them can land an accurate shot or even form some semblance of a portal. Rotating to her right, Typhoon notices a milkshake dispenser with several vibrantly-colored flavors. She takes a cup and fills it with what seemed to be a cookie-flavored mix, and scans it to ensure its lack of toxicity and thus harm to her. Once she confirms it is a safe substance, she drinks it rather happily, moving along with the others up another escalator. There is another large cluster of attendees there who are also trying to escape, and Tempus and the others waste zero time firing their guns into the crowd.