About The Characters

Name: Tatyanna Collins
Age:17
Gender:Female
Date of Birth: April 12th
Job: High School Student

Personality: Tatyanna is known for her kind-hearted nature and unwavering loyalty to her friends. She is fiercely independent and has a rebellious streak, often standing up for what she believes in. Her creative spirit shines through in her love for painting and writing, and she possesses a sharp wit that she uses to navigate the complexities of high school life.

Thriller: Tatyanna's life takes a dark turn when she becomes the target of the sinister Monaleo. As she grapples with the horrifying reality of Monaleo's intentions, Tatyanna must find strength withing herself to fight back and escape the clutches of her tormentor.

 As she grapples with the horrifying reality of Monaleo's intentions, Tatyanna must find strength withing herself to fight back and escape the clutches of her tormentor

Name: Monaleo
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Date of Birth: May 5
Job: High school student

Personality: Monaleo is a complex character, with a duality that is both alluring and frightening. On the surface, she exudes an air of innocence and charm, but underneath lies a deep-seated madness and obsession. Her mind is a labyrinth of twisted thoughts and dark desires, and she is driven by an insatiable need to possess and control those around her. She is manipulative and cunning, using her outward beauty and charm to mask her true intentions.

Thriller: Monaleo's story is filled with suspense and tension as she navigates the dark recesses of her own mind and the lengths she will go to in order to satisfy her desires. Her actions are unpredictable and often chilling, leading to a sense of unease and foreboding throughout the narrative.

Dolls: Monaleo's fixation on dolls is a central theme in the story, reflecting her desire to exert control and possess those she deems worthy of being added to her "Doll Collection." Her obsession with dolls serves as a metaphor for her need to manipulate and shape the people around her to fit her own twisted vision.

" Her obsession with dolls serves as a metaphor for her need to manipulate and shape the people around her to fit her own twisted vision

I hope you guys like this and the chapter I'm about to post right after this.

334 words