If you were by my side

Tim would be gentle. He'd keep asking if it's alright, observing Tom tentatively, ready to stop at even a hint of tension in his friend's face or body. But Tom would be alright, oh he would be. Under him, pressed into the mattress, writhing and moaning softly in that soul-bending voice.

With eager, frantic fingers, Tim would caress the golden-brown locks out of the younger man's face, lean in to kiss the back of his long neck, lick the rough skin under the jaw. The taste of Tom's flushed skin, glistening with sweat, would make Tim's head spin and heart palpitate. Perhaps he'd even forget about the gentleness for a moment, but he'd try his best not to--he intends to bring Tom nothing but pleasure, blissful, all-encompassing pleasure.

Locked together, they would moan, moments frozen in time, so close to each other, indistinguishable. He'd feel Tom close to his heart, in his heart, in his head. Tim wouldn't take his eyes off him, off that sweet side profile, parted lips, winged eyebrows, closed eyelids.

Pleasure intensifying, Tim would lean in to Tom's ear, kissing, licking, and whispering into it--he's not even sure what--while his hand would be grabbing at the soft, sweat-drenched locks, sliding over Tom's neck, his throat and Adam's apple.

Their moans would become louder as Tim would keep repeatedly hitting Tom's sweet spot, oh. Tom's fingers would dig into the bedsheets absently, his breathing desperate and ragged. At that point, Tim would probably already be ramming away into Tom with dazed abandon. As Tom would let out a strangled whimper, fingernails clawing into the mattress, his tall body arching compulsively under Tim's weight, jerking and pulsating, and freezing, Tim would certainly be sent over the edge too. With a cry, he'd finish deep inside Tom before collapsing on top of him, convulsing.

Their bodies tight together, they would be breathing heavily, spent. Still inside him, Tim would plant tongue kisses into Tom's open mouth. They'd lay like that, panting, for a long, long while before Tim would finally roll off his friend and land beside him, pulling a blanket over both of them as they'd drift off into the deepest, sweetest of slumbers.