Chapter 7 (Revised)

"You really drink a lot, huh?" Tanong ni Isaac. His face is already red like a tomato and he's being chatty now.

"Not really," sagot ni Xander, "by the way, are you okay? You look kind of drunk now."

Isaac shook his head vigorously, "Nope! I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm still sober."

"I noticed this before, but you really get drunk easily, huh?"

"Tsk. Don't compare yourself to him," sabad ni Master, "I don't know about you brat, but you have an unbelievable high alcohol tolerance. Pakiramdam ko masisira ang atay ko pag nakikita kitang umiinom."

"Hey, madalang lang naman akong uminom Master."

"Give me another glass, Master."

"Hey, that enough," awat ni Xander kay Isaac, "Let's just go home."

"But it's still early!"

"You don't want to have a hangover tomorrow, so let's go home."

"Okay!" Wika ni Isaac saka siya biglang tumayo.

"Careful!" Ika ni Xander. Mabilis niyang inalalayan si Isaac ng makita niyang muntik na itong matumba.

"Do you want me to help you?"

Xander shook his head, "I can manage. We're heading out now master. Thank you for the drink."

"Okay, mag-ingat kayo."

"Yes, thank you Master!" Ika ni Isaac saka tumawa.

"C'mon, let's go."

Inalalayan ni Amber si Isaac papunta sa kotse.

"Give me your key, I'll drive you home."

"Okay!"

Kinapa muna ni Isaac ang kanyang bulsa, upang hanapin ang susi ng kanyang kotse.

"Here."

Tumawag muna si Amber sa bahay nila upang sabihin na sunduin siya ng driver nila sa address ni Isaac. After her call, she started the care and drove toward Isaac's home.

Thankfully, she knew his address and managed to memorized it after she drop him off from Rex's pool party.

"Pfft~"

"Hm?"

"Xander...pfft.."

"What?"

Tumitig si Isaac sa kanya saka umiling-iling, "As I thought you don't really fit the name Xander...haha"

"Oi, don't make fun of my name."

"Hahaha...when I heard the name Xanderson, I thought it was a tall and bulky guy but...pfft!" Pigil ang tawang ika bi Isaac, "I, I have an acquaintance who's name is also Sanderson and man, that guy has big bulging muscles kagaya ng mga nakikita mo sa mga bodybuilder."

"So, anong pangalan ang bagay sa akin?" Taas-kilay na tanong niya.

"Hm, Amber."

"But that's my real name."

"Exactly!"

Tumawa si Amber dahil sa tinuran nito. Well, he has a point. Her real name suits her damn well.

"Amber, Amber," he muttered, "mn, as I thought it really suits you."

"Well, thank you," she smiled, "but don't call me by my real name when we're in public."

"Huh? Why?"

She shrugged.

"Personal reasons."

"Oh."

Thankfully, Isaac didn't tried to ask more questions, dahilan upang mapanatag ang loob ni Amber. The incident that happened 2 years ago is still a sore spot to touch for her.

Hindi pa niya tuluyang nakalimutan ang insedenting iyon. May ilang pagkakataon na napapanaginipan parin niya ang nangyari noon and she always woke up screaming, trembling and drenched in sweat. Everytime na mangyari sa kanya iyon, her parents would run toward her room to calm her down.

Thankfully, her condition improved greatly kumpara noon. Takot siyang matulog dati dahil sa tuwing ipipikit niya ang kanyang mga mata, the disturbing scene keep on playing in her mind like a broken film. She actually took a lot of medication for her anxiety and depression, plus her sleeping pills to make her fall asleep.

Ilang buwan din niyang ikinulong ang kanyang sarili sa loob ng kanyang kuwarto. Takot siyang lumabas dahil pakiramdam niya ay may mga matang laging nakasunod at pinapanood ang bawat galaw niya. Pakiramdam niya ay tila mababaliw siya noon at labis ang pag-aalala ng mga magulang niya dati. Luckily, she managed to get herself out from it and it was all thanks to her parents, Ken and of course her psychiatrist who helped her to get better.

"Oi mate, wake up." Ika niya sabay tapik sa braso ni Isaac upang gisingin ito.

"We're here. Oi!"

Isaac fell asleep when they got stock on the road because of traffic. She didn't bother to wake him up because he keeps on laughing at her. Hindi maintindihan ni Amber kung ano ang tinatawanan ni Isaac sa kanya, she's just driving and talking at him but strangely Isaac find that funny.

"Ey, this guy is down."

Amber sighed heavily. She searched his clothes for his house key because if she can't find it, wala siyang choice kundi i-uwi ang binata sa bahay nila, since hindi niya ito magawang gisingin but thank goodness, Amber managed to find the key.

She opened the door and turned the lights on, before going back to the car where Isaac is.

Sinubukan niyang ilabas si Isaac mula sa kotse ngunit hindi niya kaya itong buhatin.

'This damned guy, is freaking heavy!'

Amber had no choice, but to wait for her driver and ask him to help her to get Isaac inside his house.

After waiting for almost 15 minutes, her driver arrives and she immediately asked him to help her in getting Isaac out of his car.

"Salamat kuya," wika niya sa kanyang driver ng maihiga nila si Isaac sa sofa.

Tumango at ngumiti naman ang lalaki, "Hintayin ko na po kayo sa labas Sir."

Inilapag ni Amber ang susi ng kotse at ng bahay ni Isaac sa coffee table malapit sa sofa.

She took a quick glance at the sleeping guy and Amber smirked as she find Isaac really handsome.

"Tch, your face is really my type," she murmured, "Well, goodnight Isaac."

* * *

Nasa byahe ngayon si Isaac papunta sa isang resort na matatagpuan sa Bagac, Bataan. The resort recreates a local seaside town from a Spanish Colonial Era, and the crew decided to take the rest of their photoshoot in that place called Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.

It's his first time going there, that's why Isaac is looking forward to the trip. He wondered if it's also Amber's first time to go there.

Speaking of Amber, Isaac wasn't able to thank him yet for bringing him home after he got drunk, when the two of them went out to have a drink.

He remembered himself being chatty, and laughing at Amber's other name. It was really embarrassing when he realized what happened after he went sober.

Isaac wanted to thank him, but he realized na wala pala sa kanya ang contact number ni Amber. He tried to find his social media accounts but strangely Isaac can't find a single one, which is strange for someone like Amber who's a social butterfly and a well known model.

Nawala kasi sa isip niya na kunin ang number nito and he also forgot to ask Ken. Pero naisip niya na it's better to thank him in person. Isaac also plans to invite Amber to his restaurant, to introduce him to the dishes that he personally made. But for now, he decided to treat her for dessert, since that guy is a huge fan if sweets.

"I'll just treat him in a dessert shop," He murmured and proceed to look for a dessert and coffee shop in his phone.