siete

Chaeyoung stared at the two figures who looked at her with worry. Two figures who she badly missed and wanted to see currently. Sana didn't hesitate to hug the younger girl tightly. Chaeyoung was startled and saw Dahyun behind her, smiling at her.

"You're okay!" Sana pulled from the hug and held her shoulders. "What happened? Why did you refuse to leave?" Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah, Mina told us you refused to leave." Dahyun then also got confused. "Unless, Mina lied?"

"I...don't remember saying anything to her." Sana and Dahyun looked at each other.

"We lied and told her that your mom needed you back home." Sana removed her hands from Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung still looked puzzled.

"And she told us you talked to her already and you were okay to stay." Dahyun carefully looked at Chaeyoung. The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"I never said anything." Chaeyoung knew why. She had to spill the beans although Mina did threaten her not to. Chaeyoung turned around and then faced them. "I need to tell you guys something." Sana, without question, dragged Chaeyoung towards the train station.

"I swear if Mina did something to you..." Sana muttered. Dahyun closely watched Chaeyoung and her behavior. It was far from her usual self. She was covering her crotch with her bag, which she never does. She always carried her bag behind her or have it loose on her shoulder.

The three safely got to the train. Luckily, it wasn't busy so Chaeyoung could talk calmly. Though she was scared. She was paranoid that Mina was somewhere close, eavesdropping.

"Well? What did Mina do?" Sana couldn't contain her curiosity any longer.

"Take your time Chaeng, okay?" Dahyun rubbed the younger girl's back. Chaeyoung sat in between the other two. She felt safe and protected. Her nerves were still there, lingering.
Chaeyoung took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Mina...she did something that I never thought she would do." Chaeyoung held herself. "She...drugged me, I'm not sure with what." Dahyun looked at Sana and saw how her face darkened. "She then took advantage of me and...raped me."

"She what!?" Sana stood up abruptly. "Chaeyoung are you serious!?" Chaeyoung only nodded. "See Dahyun! I should've intervened!"

"Chaeyoung, what else did she do? Anything that you can remember?" Dahyun tried to stay calm although she herself was also angry. "You couldn't fight back?"

"She tied me to the bed and covered my mouth." Chaeyoung's voice got deeper. She shivered remembering what Mina did. "I watched her do it." She then looked at the two with guilt. "I hated how good it felt, maybe it was the drug." Sana then sat back down and rubbed her back.

"Don't feel bad Chaeng, this is not your fault." Sana carefully tried to ask her question. "You didn't...you know...inside her right?" Chaeyoung side eyed her and lowered her head. Sana was about to scream when Dahyun stopped her.

"Don't yell at her." Dahyun scolded Sana. "Chaeyoung had no choice I'm sure." Chaeyoung nodded, her head still low. "It's alright. This will be the last time okay? I'll stay with you tonight."

"I'll confront Mina tomorrow. This is far from okay! I didn't expect her to disrespect your boundaries." Sana rubbed her temple. Dahyun didn't stop her. Confrontation was in fact needed. They had to talk to Mina in order to prevent her from doing anything worse to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's mother welcomed Dahyun for the night. They didn't say the real reason why Dahyun was spending the night. Chaeyoung didn't want to have the authorities involved.