diez

School was canceled due to holidays. Sana and Momo invited the others to a party their older friends were hosting. Apparently they graduated before the two and the two Japanese were left behind. Currently, Sana and Chaeyoung were hanging out at Dahyun's.

"It'll be fun! Jihyo knows how to party." Sana tried to convince Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Dahyun was still thinking about it.

"I don't know...I don't want to drink." Sana rolled her eyes at Dahyun.

"You say that but end up drinking anyways." Sana then tried to act cute around her. "Please! It'll make me very happy if you came." She gave Dahyun a pout and batted her eyelashes. Dahyun closed her eyes and tried to avoid her.

"I was planning to hang out with Mina for the holidays." Chaeyoung was waiting for Mina's text. Mina was out to run some quick errands but Chaeyoung couldn't wait any longer. She missed her girlfriend.

"Well you can bring her!" Sana was still on Dahyun who was slightly blushing from how close she was. "I just really want you guys to be there."

"Is Tzuyu coming?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded and that seemed to convince Dahyun. "I guess I'll go." Sana then smiled and hugged Dahyun tightly.

"Mina doesn't like parties. Don't wanna force her." Chaeyoung wanted to respect Mina's boundaries.

"Well, you can still ask her." Sana then got up from Dahyun's bed. "I'll send you the location just in case you change your mind." Chaeyoung nodded at that and waited for her girlfriend to come back from her errands.

Chaeyoung headed to Mina's house. She got a text from her saying she was now back. Chaeyoung whistled as she made her way, seeing the nice house with a tended flower bed. She went up and knocked on the door. It wasn't long until the door opened, revealing Mina in her comfy wear.

Chaeyoung smiled as she saw her girlfriends face. "Hey babe." She leaned in and hugged the older girl.

"New perfume?" Mina commented after catching a whiff of Chaeyoung's new fragrance. "I like it." Chaeyoung parted from the hug with a shrug.

"Thought it was time for a change." Mina then opened the door fully and Chaeyoung noticed a dog bed near the wall. She stepped inside, the floor slightly creaking. She heard a small bark and then paws hitting the wooden floor. "You went to adopt a dog?" Chaeyoung asked once she saw a small dog running to her. Chaeyoung looked at it, it's tail wagging. Mina was smiling at the dog, bending down to pick it up.

"He's not adopted. It's my parent's dog. Ray is staying here for the weekend." She said while avoiding the loving licks her dog was trying to give. Chaeyoung stared at the two in awe. "Come in, I think he's hungry."

Chaeyoung closed the doors and followed the girl. She watched as the dog waited patiently by his bowl. He was looking up at Mina who was holding the bag of his food. Chaeyoung rested her chin on her hand, growing a bit jealous how a dog has the attention of her girlfriend.

Once Mina fed Ray, Mina turned to her sulky girlfriend. "You have my attention now dummy." Chaeyoung then held Mina's waist and pinned her against the counter. "Woah there, didn't know you were in the mood." Mina caressed Chaeyoung's neck.

"As much as I want to, I wanted to talk to you." Chaeyoung pecked her cheek as she released Mina's waist. Mina was confused but listened attentively to her. "Sana invited me to this party. She said you can tag along but I know you aren't a big party person." Mina felt touched by that. Chaeyoung remembered how she was an introvert and didn't like big events.

"You can go, I don't mind staying home." Chaeyoung tightened her lip. "I mean it. Go have fun." She smiled as she went and caressed the younger girl's face. "I have Ray to keep me company." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand that was on her face.