Ch1- Commencement

As the sun rose and dew formed on the grass, Riskia sat alone in a flowering tree in the meadow.

“It really is strange to think that, this really is my last morning with these guys… Huh." She thought out loud. She broke herself off in an attempt not to cry, as she jumped down from her seat. Riskia stood watching the sunrise as tears began to stream down her face.

"Hey." Itachi murmured as he walked up behind her.

"I hope you weren't trying to sneak up on me. I could hear you coming. It doesn't help that I recognize your foot steps by now. You know that right... Itachi…"

"It was worth a try." He laughed. "Kitten, are you crying?"

"No..Maybe..." Riskia muttered. Itachi wrapped his arms around her and seized a tear upon his fingertips and tasted it to make sure it was really a tear and not just a dream. He had rarely ever seen Riskia cry, she usually just tucked it away and remained stoic.

"Aw, how cute, am I interrupting something?" Sasuke snickered coming upon the camp site by chance…

"Somehow, foolish little brother Sasuke, after all these years you are still a baka." Itachi replied as he struck his little brother for the first time in years. Riskia quickly lashed out with her chakra to toss Sasuke back over the gate. Meanwhile Ali had been out for an early morning walk, when she heard slight whooshing sound. Ali looked up, only to have whatever it was land on her. Ali grunted as it hit her, knocking her to the ground. She groaned as she looked up to see what it was. When she finally managed to get a good look she immediately recognized not what it was but rather who it was… Sauske Uchiha, her rival.

"Ow! Sasuke you baka!" the voice from earlier (Ali)screamed.

“Ya, like I meant to hit you

Yelling insured and Deidara let out a chuckle, "Sounds like our friend from earlier."

Riskia giggled and yelled out, "Well we didn't want Sasuke, but I also wasn't too picky about where he landed... Sorry he landed on you, are you okay?"

"I'm okay...I think." Alison yelled back, "Gosh Sasuke, lose a little weight though!"

Riskia smiled she knew she would be ok now. She had made a friend in the village and two of her favorite guys still loved her enough to comfort her. She suddenly jumped up and ran though the Akasuki, hugging everyone even Kisame, thankful that Orochimaru was gone… She wouldn’t want to hug him... She saved Hida, Pein and Itachi for last giving each of them a kiss on the cheek before saying, "I'll be ok, but I'll miss you guys, besides you guys know what to look for; The one with the tattoos and scars."

"See you later, Kitten, remember to be careful about that one tattoo hide it when you can." Hidan said. Riskia nodded and pulled up her hair to show that she already had done so.

With the last goodbyes said, Pein motioned for the Akasuki to start back to base.

"We’ll try to send letters from time to time. Make sure when you put your hair up that you hide that tattoo. You could get in some trouble for that." Itachi yelled over his shoulder as he ran to catch up with the rest of the Akasuki to start home.

"Bye, guys!" Riskia yelled to the now running group. Riskia jumped back up into the tree and found a comfortable spot to sit. Once she was sure that the Akasuki were out of sight, she headed over to the gate. She would have to do this eventually, so she might as well get it over with.

---

"Hey you! The guard. I need to get in to the village!" Riskia addressed the guard.

"Do you have a pass?" the guard demanded.