Real Love.

AU ending to "o1xo4" Stitchers

I guess this is for mature audiences

----

Kirsten had just said goodbye to Camille and Linus after the celebratory drinks they shared in honor of today's victory. When they left, Kirsten wandered off to find Cameron, he wasn't there for the drinks.

She walked up to his door, which was cracked open enough to peak inside. She was about to walk in when saw him. He had a towel wrapped around his lower waist, water was dripping from his hair and his back. This was the most she had seen of him-bodywise. Jesus Christ, he was beautiful. All she could do was stare, she couldn't say word, and what was she starting to feel? Her heart started to beat faster as she looked at him.

The feeling grew, it wasn't the famous butterflies, she knew what those felt like. This was different... was it lust? God, she's new to this whole "feelings" thing and now she knows what lust feels like, and wow, it felt good. She remembers a few things from the stitch a few days ago. Lily Ross had pushed Scott into their bed. She wanted to do the same with Cameron. Was that wrong? Was it wrong that she wanted to feel his body? She wanted his arms around her, securing her, she wanted him to make her feel alive.

She kept staring as he turned around. On his chest, he had a scar, a pretty big one too. She kept her eyes on it. Curiosity flooded her mind, she looked at Cameron. He saw her. At first, he was frightened, but when he saw her staring at his scar, he felt insecure. He walked up to the door shyly, covering his chest with a bunched up t-shirt in his hand.

"Kirsten..." was all he managed to say. "Kirsten, what are you doing?"

"I'm just- you weren't out there and I came to find you. I'm sorry- I'll just go." She said, turning around, switching her gaze from his chest to his eyes, as she started making her way.

"No wait," he grabbed her arm.

He touched his scar, "Its from, some time ago, I- It was-"

"Cameron, you don't have to tell me.", she held on to his hand. "It's ok..."

Kirsten looked into his eyes. "Cameron, when I saw you, just now, I um- it felt weird- I felt weird."

Cameron was confused, did he look that bad? He was healthy, he thought he had a good build, what was wrong? Then he saw how she looked away and blushed, it all made sense now.

He took her hand and led to where they stood by his bed. He pushed away the hair that covered her eye behind her ear. He pulled her closer to his body, and she didn't mind. "Kirsten...", left his mouth as he kissed her. Her lips were soft.

She was hesitant to kiss him back, but she tried. All these thoughts were rushing through her head. All she managed to do was run her fingers in his hair, his soft wavy brown hair. She gripped it tighter and he let out a small moan into her mouth. When she heard that, her heart melted. The vulnerability she heard in his voice made her want more. She kissed him at his rhythm, slowly then faster, soft and the hard. She loved it.

Cameron's lips moved slowly from her lips to her neck. Kirsten had her eyes closed, "Cameron...", she didn't want him to stop, and he didn't. Both of their breaths became heavy as he laid her down onto his bed. He broke the kiss to remove her shirt, then he went back to her neck leaving little lovebites. His mouth moved lower and lower, he left a trail of kisses from her neck to her stomach and her hands were in his hair again, tugging. He got up to remove her jeans, and when he did, she was almost fully exposed, right in front of him. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

His green eyes became dark when he connected his lips to hers once again. His hands grazed her body and her face, his heart was racing. He needed her, right now.

"Cameron...", she said between kisses.
"Cameron please."

He took her words as a green light for continue what they started, what they both wanted. "Kirsten are you sure?"

She thought about it. If she says yes, she would be giving herself, her body, her love (or whatever she has gained) to Cameron. If she says no, this would be a very awkward thing to talk about later.

"God yes."

She made herself totally exposed to him. He kissed all the places she could, her neck, shoulders, arms, chest, legs, everywhere. She was ready for him, and he was ready for her.

He held her close, not that he had any other choice. His forehead was on hers and occasional kisses were shared as he moved in her, his heart was pounding out of his chest, and his mind was focused on her. Focused on her breath, her moans, her kisses, her beautiful body, her. He never knew he could feel like this again, let alone with Kirsten.

Kirsten was breath hitched every time he moved. At first, it was uncomfortable, but as Cameron started his motion, she knew what all the fuss was about. Making love finally made sense to her. She wouldn't change Cameron for anyone.

Every time Cameron cursed under his breath or moaned, she felt more and more turned on. Jesus Christ her mind was everywhere because of this guy, and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do with this feeling building up at the bottom of her stomach.

"Oh God, Cameron..", she breathed out.

He kept going, "Fuck." As he got closer, Cameron's arms wrapped around her, lifting her up and onto his lap. "Keep going, Kirsten." He sighed.

Kirsten had started to move on her own, his head was in her neck and his arms were wrapped around her, still. Her hands were on his chest and she came closer and closer.

"Cameron what do I do- ohh, I can't-"

"Kirsten, just let go, it's ok.... Fuck."

They both reached their highs and holy mother of god it was good. No it wasn't good, it was fucking amazing.

That night, Kirsten and Cameron held each other tight, giving each other lazy kisses until they both fell asleep.
----
Kirsten walked into the kitchen, "Who's bed did I just wake up in?", she smirked.

"Mine.", he replied, chuckling softly.