Conflicts arise

As the weeks passed by, Shoto found Denki to be extremely untidy, he never washed his used dishes, did laundry once a week and left his dirty clothes on the floor on a pile, had snack wrappers laying everywhere... The list could go on and on, he was growing increasingly annoyed by what he considered to be rather selfish behavior.

That day, Denki brought the Bakusquad with him to their dorm, he had managed to sneak a small TV inside the dorms, against Shoto's wishes, and they planned to play video games together and just hang out for a couple hours.

Shoto was taking a nap in his futon when they all came in, half talking, half screaming while laughing loudly, and didn't shut up when they got into the room and sat on Kaminari's bed. That noise didn't take long to wake Shoto up. He looked around, confused, and sighed.

"You didn't tell me you'd be bringing guests to the room today, Kaminari." He said in a deep, raspy voice from him sleeping just a couple seconds ago.

"Sorry, bro, I'll remember next time."

"Hi Todoroki-san!" Said Mina "Sorry for waking you."

"Sup!" Sero greeted him, raising his hand up.

"Ey! How you doing, Todoroki-kun?" Asked Kirishima, showing his shark-like teeth in a wide, friendly grin.

"I was great until you woke me up. Thank you." He answered, not in the mood for socializing.

"Sorry" Denki apologized, Katsuki didn't even say hello.

Shoto just sighed and took his book out again. Denki started loudly playing music as the next game of "Mario Kart" began between Bakugo, Sero and Kirishima. The blond then got up and left, coming back a couple minutes later with popcorn and other snacks. His friends loudly cheered him on as he set them on the bed.

They passed the evening shouting, laughing and playing, and Shoto ended up leaving for a walk.

When he came back, he found Kaminari laying in bed while playing alone, his friends now gone, and every wrapper and bowl they'd used for snacks, along with crumbs and loose pop corn, littered the floor around it. The loud music was still on, though, all of this was the last straw. 

Shoto was tired of Kaminari's behavior, so he decided to give him the silent treatment to see if he got the hint.

When the blond noticed Shoto had come to the dorm, he smiled and got up to greet him.

"Hey bro! Hope you enjoyed your walk! I've ordered pizza, so there's no need for you to make yourself dinner." He told him, showing a sure-hearted grin.

Shoto didn't answer him and just got rid of the litter on his side of the dorm quietly. Denki waved at him, confused.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Shoto Todoroki! You alive?"

The one with two quirks stayed quiet and kept cleaning his part, then threw everything away.

"Hey, are you mad? I'm sorry if I made you mad. It wasn't my intention, I should have let you know my friends were coming over..."

He shrugged and sat down on the desk to finish some schoolwork. Denki sighed and got on his phone. When the pizza arrived, he got up and paid for it, giving a box to Shoto.

"Here you go, I think I remember you liked prosciutto pizza, so I got one for you." He wasn't as warm as before, his usual friendly smile not being present. He knew he couldn't be mad since he was the one who did it wrong, but it was still upsetting.

"Thank you" The other answered, still wanting to be polite since he did think of him and get him dinner.

Each of them ate separately and in silence.

For the next week and a half, Denki tried his best to make Shoto happy and get him to talk to him, he'd ask him what he was doing, tell him about his day, crack jokes here and there, etc. But the other still ignored him, so he ended up just giving up on it and not talking to the one with mismatched orbs either, even resenting him.

They started to live their lives and do their chores completely separately, and Denki admittedly made more noise and littered extra to annoy him. These were going to be a hard few months...