OH SHIT....

Akshita's pov,

Happy anniversary Mata ji pitajii....

I wish them by offering them a cake and a flower bouquet....

Thank you betu jii but why do you waste your money on cake instead, you can buy us a pair of shoes or some matching dresses..., my mom said with no expression as she hates cakes so much.....

It instantly made me upset, but my mom said, " I was just joking " in Chunky Pandey style....

Between our laughs, my father said, "I think meri bhi anniversary aaj hi hai" we burst out in laughter and then I wish him too and then they both cut the cake and we click some pictures and after a bit of celebration...

My mom said it's 1:30 AM, now go and sleep you have to wake up early to help me....

I instantly realised that in morning we have Puja in our home and at night it's Bhajan Sandhya....

She asked me whether I invited everyone from the building or if someone is left...

I said..., everyone is invited accept the new one who had just shifted a week ago...
I am a bit hesitant to invite them as they were new....

Please ask dad to invite them...

We wish each other Good Night and went to our room to sleep....

✍️

Next morning,

They all woke up early and perform Puja as well.
They didn't call many people in hawan just ther family members were there..
After all doing hawan Akshita's father went to remind their society members, While her mother was busy in attendance their guests...
And Akshita went to check all the preparations of the night function..

Akshu was with some of her society friends and she being a highly talkative girl keeps on talking and blabbering while checking the arrangements.

📚📚

Adwit's pov,

Doorbell rang suddenly when no one was there at home, I woke up from my bed and went to check who was there at the door.

When I opened the door I found Agrawal uncle who helped us to settle here in such small span of time..

I greeted him and asked him to come inside but he stayed outside and invited our family for Bhajan Sandhya and dinner at his home...
I accepted the invitation and then he went back to his house...

I was surprised because we have shifted here last week and he is very friendly as he invited us for dinner and Bhajan Sandhya...

I called my mom and told them about the function and told them I am not coming with them but she scolded me and said If I will not go there they would mind and the relationship between my father and him will affect as they helped us to get this home asap..

But me being an introvert still confused whether to go or not, and also I don't have any friends here how could I manage because my parents will be engaged with the other society members...

I wish if I go atleast I could find a nice place to sit alone..

I heard that there is a girl who is extremely extrovert and a little bit Crack...

I don't want to meet that Crack girl, what if she talks a lot and what if she made me embarrassed by her stupid pranks...

📚📚

Author's POV,

As the sun is going down, every one started to come and Akshita's mother and father attending them while Akshita is busy with her friends clicking selfie and pictures to post on insta..

Akshu was wearing a simple yet beautiful V neck yellow anarkali paired with her favorite silver oxidized jhumkas and her mother's jhanjhar with jutti...
Her eyes were reflecting the light of the sun and the depth of the ocean.
Her hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall of molten gold
each strand seemed spun from the finest silk, smooth and lustrous, flowing over her shoulders in gentle waves...

Akshita greeted everyone and got surprised as only her society friends were there

Her best friend Kartik didn't came so she called him and get know to he had to go out with his parents for some urgent work...
She got so upset because none of her best friend is able to attend the function...

Akshita's POV,

I was upset but still went to check the arrangements and suddenly remembered that I asked Kartik to bring cake but at last moment he ditched and nowwww...... no cake......
Nooooooo wayyyyyyyy....

I panicked how I am able to get cake at this time....

My parents will never allow me to go alone at this time, It's 9:30pm already....

To whom I can ask for help no one is here to whom my father will trust and let me go....
He will definitely cancel cake cutting and I don't want this to happen.....

Ughhhhhh kartik I will kill you as soon as you return.....

I was still in the society ground checking food arrangements....

Oh shit.....

Whenever i am irritated the whole universe try to make my mood worse...
I murmured in a voice that can be audible to anyone as I got extremely angry when a piece of my suit got stuck in the nearby plant...
I irritatingly pulled my suit which will definitely tear it but when I am irritated I don't care about anything....
But a boy came helped me tucking my suit out of it and asked me whether I need any help...
And I think he is that new neighbor's son...
I thought why not to ask him to come with me to bring cake as my father knew him and may be he can allow me to go with him....
I asked him whether he can take me to bring cake...
I was still waiting for his answer.....

🙈🙈

Vese I think you guys might be knowing the meaning of Bhajan Sandhya... If not go and search kanahiya Mittal's khatu shyam ji Bhajan Sandhya on youtube.. You guys will definitely love that...

❤️❤️

That's it guys....
By the way
How's the chapter??
Do tell me in comments..
Waiting for your comments...
I will reply all the comments for sure....
And please ignore all my mistakes.... 😁
Follow on insta for updates and spoilers
@shreeja1_6
And hnnn hamare characters aa chuke hai ig par unhe bhi follow Karlo....

Adwit's I'd :@adwit1_6
Akshita's I'd : @akshita1_6

Thank you for reading....
Love from
Shreeja.......