ᗯOᒪᖴ'Տ ᗷᗩᑎᗴ

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

A couple of days after the alpha and i had our death match me and Derek started to look for the alpha im still healing but im almost all the way healed, right now me and Derek tracked the alpha to the school and more specific the biology room. Derek wanted to go in there and confront it but i put my hand on his shoulder and whispered to him.

Andrew: (whisper) Not yet, lets see what they say, we might get more info on why he's doing this.

Derek reluctently nodded to me as we crept up to the biology class and listened in.

Harris: (Pleadingly) Please don't hurt me.

The Alpha: Do you know who wrote that list?

Harris: (Stammering) Laura-Laura Hale.

The Alpha: Do you know why she was looking for you?

The Alpha: I know why. Turn around, Adrian. Turn around and i'll show you.

Mr. Harris was so scared that he couldn't move but it didn't stop that monster from yelling at him.

The Alpha: TURN AROUND!

Harris: (Pleadingly) No... Please...

The Alpha: Look at me! Look at what you've done!

The Alpha began to march up to Harris and i looked back at Derek and nodded at him and we leapt into action Derek went to Harris and pulled him down.

Derek: GET DOWN!

When he said that and pulled him down a chair was thrown at them but i caught it and looked at the alpha in the eyes showing him my glowing golden reddish eyes and we began to walk up to eachother until we heard.

Officer: (Over Loudspeaker) This is the police. You're surrounded. No one leaves the building.

I looked back at Derek and nodded to him as i spoke.

Andrew: Go on i got this ugly punk.

He took off out of the school as i turned back to the alpha and got punched in the mouth before he ran off, but the thibg is his punch didn't make me budge so i looked back at where the alpha was and my eyes glowed even more as i ran after him.

I chased him all the way into the woods and all of a sudden he just stopped and turned to me and i was already in my half were-dire wolf form as he spoke to me.

The Alpha: I see you have gotten more powerful since the last time we fought.

He began to laugh which made me even more angry so i tackled him to the ground and we began to punch each other and i slowly got the upper hand but when we heard the sirens nearby he kicked me in the groin and ran off as i fell to the ground holding my family jewels, after a moment i gt up still holding them as i spoke.

Andrew: (In Pain) So that is how you want to play..... Ok.... It's on!

I yelled into the woods as i made my way back to Black Betsy and made my way home so mom wouldn't get worried. As i was driving home i got a conference call from Derek and Scott so i answered it.

Andrew: Yeah.

Scott: Did you get him?

Andrew: I almost got him, but when we heard the sirens it distracted me and he sucker punched my crotch.

I heard winces as they spoke.

Derek: That sounds painful..

Styles: Of course it does... I have been hit down there before...