ᑕOᗪᗴ ᗷᖇᗴᗩKᗴᖇ

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

I have been sitting outside Lydia's room for the past hour, i haven't even changed out of my winter formal suit. I took off my jacket and saw that there was blood all over it so i looked down to my shirt and saw that my shirt was the same way.

I gripped the jacket so hard my knuckles turned white i could feel that i began to shift so i had to calm myself down. And in that moment i realized that not only did i care for Lydia but in fact would die for her if i had to, to keep her safe.

I was brought out of my thoughts as Jackson came staggering into the hallway and looked in on Lydia, i felt rage so i went up to him and pushed him up against the wall and yelled.

Andrew: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN  YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT, HUH? WHERE WERE YOU!?!

I was pulled away from him by two deputies and Noah as he said.

Noah: Easy there Andrew, i know you want to hurt him for not being there when you and Lydia needed him, but remember if you hurt him your investigator licence will be taken...

I settled down and as Noah let go i looked over to one of the deputies and said.

Andrew: Your new, im Andrew by the way.

Parish: Jordan, Jordan Parish. And i have been told about you and i can't wait to work with you in the future. And yeah i just moved to Beacon last week for a new start..

I nodded to him and i could sense that this Parish guy is more than meets the eye, i can sense great power laying dormant inside him amd if he awakens it, well i just want to be there to steer him in the right direction.

Andrew: Well this place is perfect for that i can tell you... I got to got but i'll see you at the station...

We shook hands and went our separate ways but before i could make it over to Lydia's room my phone began to ring so i took it out to see it was Scott calling so i answered it.

Andrew: Hey Scotty, how was the formal?

Scott: She knows Andrew, she knows what we are. Kate told her everything, she wants to meet and for you to prove that Kate is lying.

Andrew: Ok meet me at the Hale house, might as well start from the beginning...

After i said that i hung my phone up and went over to Jackson and he flinched as he saw me as i spoke in a hushed tone.

Andrew: If Styles shows up tell him i went to the Hale House, and if me or Scott doesn't get ahold of him, have him make some Molotov cocktails and bring them there got it?

He nodded his head in understanding and i left to talk to my brothers girlfriend about what really happened that night. I arrived at the Hale house to see Scott and Allison standing in front of the burnt out house that brought back loving yet horrible memories for me, i got out of Black Betsy and walked over to them and began to talk.

Andrew: This is were it all happened.... The Hales.... They were guardians of Beacon Hills for centuries.... I met Cora, she was the youngest Hale, we were in preschool together and we became good friends.... When we were 4 her mother told me what they were cause she felt that i was apart of their pack....

Allison: Did she turn you?

When she blurted that out i could tell she wanted the truth so i chuckled at that and turned to her as i spoke.

Andrew: No she didn't that happened a long time after.... One day while me and Cora was playing in her room i began to smell smoke.... And i pretty sure the rest, i barely made it out of the house through the tunnels.... But now to my turning.... I was 14 or maybe 15 I can't remember. I was on a case that led me to an abuser, well that abuser turner out to be an Alpha....