The Forest

Hi everyone! I'm Blake aka the writer of this story! You're going to love it! I got my inspiration from a short comic! Anyway enjoy!
__________________________________

Hi I'm Juli! And I live with my Dad in a forest. It's always been as two as long as I can remember. I never met my mom.....well enough of that! Let me tell you my story!

...

Monsters.....all of them....they look like giant robots....we've been running for hours trying to get away from them....but they're fast....HELP US!

Juli POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat....again that nightmare....I've been getting it for months. I don't understand it....
I get up get dressed and go downstairs. My dad is already making his signature pancakes!
"Good morning!"  I say sitting down at the table.
"Hey sweetheart! How did you sleep?"
"Like always...."  I say putting my head in my hands.
"The nightmare again?"
"Hmm"
"Do you want to go out with me and help me get some wood?"
I stand up from the chair my knees cracking.
"Yes!"
Dad looks at me and chuckles while shaking his head. "Okay but first sit down and eat your breakfast"
I sit down and eat my dad's delicious breakfast.

.few minutes later.

I put my dishes away and put my shoes on ready to go out.
We walk for a few minutes. I go pick some berries while dad cuts up some wood.

My mind keeps going to the dream...I can't explain it but it looks so realistic. I look towards the end of the forest...I've always wanted to know what was there...but dad never lets me go or answer my questions...
Without thinking I'm already moving deeper into the forest....but before I can take another step my dad grabs me and drags me away.

"What are you doing?!"
"I just....I want to know what's there you never answer my questions!"
"I already told you! It's dangerous!"
"How would you know?!"
"That's enough Juli! Get inside!"

I walk inside the house and make my way to my room slamming the door shut.

"He never answers my questions!"
I look at my table and pick up a picture of my mom....
"Mom..."
I sit down on my bed.
"You know what! I'm not just going to sit here! I'm going out!"

.Midnight.

I climb out of the window backpack over my shoulder and a hoodie on my head...
"Sorry dad.."
I walk for what seems hours but finally i make it to same spot from where dad dragged me away....
"If I take another step I will be the farthest I've ever been from my house...."

I walk for at least another 10 or 15 minutes...
"Finally! This must be the end!"
I make my way to the end of the forest....
"What...this....we live in a Cage?!"

__________________________________
Cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed it! I tried my best!