HERO (2)

Heeseung's heart raced with worry as he scoured the university grounds, a sinking feeling gnawing at his gut. Something wasn't right, he could feel it in the depths of his soul. Sunoo's absence weighed heavily on his mind, and he couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that hung in the air.

And then, as if guided by an invisible force, Heeseung's gaze landed on the bustling cafeteria, and his heart lurched in his chest. There, amidst the throng of students, he saw them—Sunoo's friends—surrounded by a circle of onlookers, their faces twisted with malice as they forced Sunoo to eat.

His blood ran cold at the sight, his stomach churning with a mixture of rage and fear. Sunoo looked so small, so vulnerable, his tears a silent plea for help as he struggled against his tormentors.

But what tore at Heeseung's heart the most was the indifference of the bystanders, their eyes glancing over the scene without a second thought, as if Sunoo's suffering was of no consequence.

With a surge of determination, Heeseung pushed through the crowd, his eyes fixed on Sunoo's trembling form. His heart clenched at the sight of his husband's tears, his chest burning with the fierce need to protect him from harm.

"Sunoo!" Heeseung called out, his voice ringing out like a clarion call in the chaos of the cafeteria. With each step he took, he felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins, his only thought to reach Sunoo and whisk him away from this nightmare.

And then, finally, he was there, standing before Sunoo with outstretched arms, a beacon of hope in the darkness. Without hesitation, he pulled Sunoo into his embrace, holding him close as he whispered words of comfort and reassurance.

"It's okay, Sunoo," he murmured softly, his voice a soothing balm against Sunoo's trembling form. "I'm here now. You're safe."

Sunoo clung to him tightly, his tears flowing freely as he buried his face in Heeseung's chest. And in that moment, as they stood together amidst the chaos of the cafeteria, Heeseung knew that he would always be there to protect Sunoo, to shield him from harm and hold him close in times of need.

With Sunoo in his arms, Heeseung felt a sense of peace wash over him, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, hand in hand, their love a guiding light in the darkness.