007

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As the first light of dawn painted the sky in hues of pink and gold, the Hogwarts Great Hall slowly filled with the chatter and laughter of students gathering for breakfast. Seated at their respective house tables, the Marauders found themselves immersed in their usual morning rituals.

James, his eyes bright with mischief, leaned across the Gryffindor table to share the latest prank ideas with Sirius, who responded with enthusiastic nods and animated gestures. Remus, ever the voice of reason, interjected with practical considerations while Peter chimed in with supportive laughter, eager to contribute to their mischievous schemes.

Meanwhile, Holly sat among her fellow girls, engaged in conversation with her friends about the latest rumours and gossip that had been circulating through the corridors of Hogwarts. Lily, her fiery red hair catching the morning light, listened intently while Marlene and Mary added their own colourful commentary to the discussion.

Across the expanse of the Great Hall, amidst the bustling activity and lively chatter, Regulus and Holly found their eyes drawn to each other time and again. With each accidental glance exchanged, a silent connection seemed to spark between them, a flicker of something unspoken yet palpable. 

Despite the distance that separated them, an invisible thread of curiosity and intrigue wove its way between the Gryffindor and Slytherin tables, drawing them closer in ways they couldn't quite comprehend.

Regulus, his expression guarded yet curious, couldn't help but feel a pang of fascination whenever his gaze met Holly's across the room. There was something about her – an air of determination and bravery that set her apart from the other students. And as he observed her animated conversations with her friends, he found himself drawn to the spark of resilience and loyalty that seemed to illuminate her every word.

Meanwhile, Holly couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, a sensation that lingered in the back of her mind as she laughed and conversed with her fellow Gryffindors. Each time her eyes met Regulus's across the room, she felt a flutter of something unfamiliar – a mixture of curiosity and apprehension that she couldn't quite decipher.

Little did they know that amidst the bustling activity of the Great Hall, an unseen string wove its way between two individuals from different worlds, their paths destined to intersect in unexpected ways as the year unfolded.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

As Holly and her fellow Gryffindors filed into the Transfiguration classroom, they found themselves joined by the Slytherins, including Snape, Mulciber, Avery, and their gang. 

The air crackled with tension as the two rival houses settled into their seats, their gazes lingering on each other with a mixture of distrust and disdain.

As Professor McGonagall stepped out of the classroom momentarily, leaving the students unsupervised briefly, a heated exchange erupted between the Gryffindors and Slytherins.