Show gone worng in a good way

Annie: do re mi fa so la ti do 

[Doctor looks annie with a consern look]

Doctor: okay lets stop there thank you

Slipstream: do re mi- 

Doctor: stop please thank you

Jetstorm: do re-

Doctor: You three sound like you've been gargling nails. 

Ian: I'll cover for you. Thank you. Can we get wardrobe down here, please? Well? 

Doctor: I could give you a lot of fancy terms, but, bottom line, they're exhausted. 

Ian: Okay, well, give them a shot or a cream or a pill or something. I've invested every dime I have in these guys. 

Dotor: They need a long rest. 

Ian: A long rest. Are you--? Okay. Yeah, a long rest, right. Right, yeah. I'm not a doctor, so.... I'll get them that rest. Thank you. I'll take care of it. Thank you so much. I will-- I appreciate it. Hey, hey, doc. Minicon fever, catch it. 

Ian: Knock, knock. So listen, guys, I just talked to the doctor. And I don't feel right about sending you guys out like this. 

Jetstorm: So you're gonna cancel the show? 

Ian: No. No, then I'd have to give out refunds. No. What I'm talking about is having you guys lip-synch. Yeah. 

Sliptream: Isn't that like cheating? 

Ian: No, it's not like cheating. It's-- Cheating is wrong. This is more like helping. Yeah, all the superstars do it. Just make sure that you mouth the words exactly like we recorded them. -Otherwise, people will know. 

Slipstream: That we're cheating. 

Ian: No. 

Annie: Guys, what other choice do we have? 

Ian: Yeah. See? That's why she's the one with the letter. All right, guys, tighten up. And remember, mouth the words and no one will know. Love you. 

Minicons: You know you got it made When you drop your Escalade For the drop top Iced out, rocks hot Droppin' dollars, ladies holler Hey, gotta get that cream You know you got it made When they send in a parade When you drop down Write a check in town All just for one day Gotta get that cream -Don't you know that's how they roll? -Roll, roll, roll Can you get down with the Funk, funk, funk of the Minicons? Baby, you know Funk, funk, funk of the Minicons

Drift: come on please, you gotta have one more ticket.

I'm Sorry.

Minicons: Come on, here's Jetstorm You're here to stay When you're always getting paid And it don't stop, never, no It won't stop no matter what they say -Gotta live the dream -Take it, Slipstream You're here to stay When your honeys think you hit 'Cause we gots it Everybody watch it I love it. You love it? Minicons fever. Catch it, baby. 

Drift: Drift Seville. 

No, there's no Drift Seville on this list. 

Drift: You know what? That's fine. I'm the editor of the L.A. Music Journal. 

No, I don't think so. 

Claira: He's with me. He's my assistant. Okay. 

Drift: Thanks, Claira.

Claira: What's going on, Drift? What are you--?

Drift: I gotta get my kids back but Ian's trying to keep me out.