𝟎𝟖. 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀, Jin Sunhee bowed at Park Jungwoo as he nodded a little with a small smile

But there was a particular someone, her brother, who glared at Jungwoo from a distance. First, Haeyi won't even look at him because of the captain and then, his sister might have some sort of feelings, going on for him.

And that particular someone got scolded by the leader for getting the steps wrong.

“Alright! Let's take a ten-minute break” Tae Chohee stated, breaking the heat of the moment.

Ki Woonchan sang about it as Sunhee grabbed a water bottle and sat, away from everyone on the stage. She unscrewed the bottle cap and drank it, and then sighed, dangling her feet.

“Too chaotic, aren't they?” Choi Soyoon asked Sunhee as she nodded a little with a smile as Soyoon sat beside her. “You know, we both are kinda same” She said, motioning between them.

“In terms of personality?” Sunhee asked, as Soyoon nodded with a small smile.

“It's hard to, you know, communicate with people who are too noisy sometimes” She said as Sunhee nodded.

“It's too much sometimes. But unnie, let's grab a bite sometime soon” Sunhee spoke enthusiastically as Soyoon nodded.

“Deal” She raised her fist as they both bumped it together. “But you know, both me and Chohee unnie liked you the day of the cultural program for the freshmen” She stated as Sunhee raised an eyebrow.

“The day I bumped into captain?” She asked as Soyoon nodded.

“We both thought you were pretty and that day, when I saw you coming for the audition, both of us were happy, you know” Soyoon said with a smile as Sunhee's cheeks turned pink.

“The ten minutes we gave you are over now! Get back to work” Woonchan yelled as both the girls stood up.

“And also, excuse Woonchan's English" Soyoon stated in English with a sigh.

“Don't worry. I will” Sunhee smiled and replied in English as she got back to her position.

After Woonchan showing a move and Soyoon correcting his 'fit' with 'feet' and Sunja and Haeyi joking about feet, three men.

Sunhee again got that smell of trouble, seeing those men.

“Are these guys Theia 51st class?” One of them asked but, as none replied, they frowned and showed them a white plastic bag. “We brought snacks”

Upon hearing that, people started to greet them as Sunhee walked the other way, getting her water bottle.

“They give me creepy vibes” She muttered to herself, but Woonchan heard it.

“Atleast someone agrees” He muttered to himself and walked towards the other three.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇, the three men who came in. Clapping at whatever things they were saying.

“Which class are you from?” Kim Minjae asked as one of the men chuckled.

“You don't know yet? I'm from the 47th class. And these guys are from 49th class” Sooil stated.

“You guys are from the same class as Chohee sunbae, right?” One of the interns, asked.

“Yes” One of the other two male said.

“We're on the planning team now” Sooil said. “You guys must have it rough with the joint pep rally and all”

“Yes, we do have it rough” Haeyi said with her mouth full of food, looking at the leaders once.

“There's a way to make your lives easier” Sooil said and then told them the plan.

If they had the friend, make them drunk and ask them about it. Or, sneak into their cheer office and take a photo of it.

And that was clear. Jin Sunhee indeed got the fishy smell before anyone.