∞Chapter four∞

Leas pov.

"Are you ready" James asked me when we got out of the car. I looked at him, unsure what to say, I wasn't ready at all but I nodded instead. He smiled a friendly smile as he walked ahead me to the front door. I took slow steps, for every step closer I got, the more I felt like there is no more air left. But maybe I shouldn't have been so scared, when we got in I got to meet five boys, they were friendly and nice.

It was so embarrassing whenI started to cry making a scene in front of them when I realized that I don't havea name anymore. I felt like a thing, not a human living in that moment. But I got a name and I guess I like it.

Soon I am going to see my new room, Niall held my arm to help me up the stairs and everybody was following us behind. We walked down the hall, decorated in a modern style. We stopped in front of a white door, Niall reached out to open it. Wow was all I could say, the room was so big, so amazing with a king size bed, everything was decorated in white and purple. "I guess you like it"Liam laughed

"Of course! Thank you, You really didn't need to I could have slept on the couch or something" They all started to laugh, I didn't understand why.. 

"Don't worry honey, we have got plenty of rooms" Niall said, okay I should have known that by looking at the house, it is very huge. "Oh,okay" I pulled my pants up, they are so annoying and big they slip down all the time. I guess Liam noticed my struggle with these pants.

"Well, I guess we should buy you some clothes, it is a little late now, you could borrow some of Harrys until tomorrow"Hesaid smiling.

I looked over to Harry to see how wide his eyes was, "What why me?"He asked angrily. 

"Harry you are skinny" He smiled as Harry sucked.

He obviously doesnt want me here.

"Okey we are going down to make something to eat, we are going to watch a movie, you could join us ifyou arent tired" Louis told me, I nodded and thanked them all before they walked down the stairs to the kitchen expect Harry, hewas still standing on his spot, when I looked up at him I saw that he already was looking at me, our eyes connected for a second before he quickly removed his eyes from mine and put his hands in his trousers pockets as his eyes dartled down to the floor making his dark brown curls hang down his head.

He turned around walking out of the room, I stood on my spot, unsure what to do, he turned around to me, without looking at me he said.

"Are you coming or what?"

I followed him almost running, his legs are long and are taking big steps. He walked down the hall, his room is just in front of mine and the stairs is located between our rooms. He walked in his room, I standed outside waiting for him. He left the door open, I couldnt help but take a look around his room, the walls was filled with posters of movies I guess and bands Nirvana and Black Veils. His roomis quite messy there was clothes everywhere on the floor on the bedand on his desk wich also had some bottles of Vodka and wine on, but what caught my eyes was the bookshelf where he has placed DVDs on instead of books, so many DVDs.

He opened his wardrobe searching through it, he took out a blackshirt and gray pajamas,

"Here," He threw them over to me, I got surprised but could caught them in time.

"You can leave now" He said without even looking at me, that hurt a little that he is being such an asshole when I havent even done something to him, but I turned around and did what he just asked me to do.

"You!" He called, I turned around.

"Don't forget to close the door after you" He said as he was sitting on his bed drinking from a bottle that was placed on his desk a few minutes ago. I closed the door after me and walked back to my room. I didn't feel the mood for eating and having company, I just want to rest and sit alone. I took off my clothes, and put on Harrys.They smelled him I guess, an odd smell but good. My head was hurting, Ilaid myself on the bed, there was abig window just beside the bed viewing the whole city, since thehouse is located on a hill, I lookedout, taken of the beautiful view, light and cars buildings people walking down the road, busy with their own lives,and I am here, alone

Feeling lost and scared, some tears fell down my cheeks watterin the white pillow under my head. I miss my life that I don't remember, I missmy room myfamily,school and friends that I don't know.I just miss to know who I am and what I am doing, maybe I had a dream, but now I can't remember anything, anything.