∞Chapter one∞

Chapter one

Chapter one

"pip piiip" A very annoying sound waked me up from my deep dear sleep. I rolled in my bed, tried to cover my ears with the pillow, but it didn't work really, the sound is very loud filling the whole room.

Without even opening my eyes I bringed my hand out the sheets to reach for the alarm clock, when I felt it in my hand I threw it, very hard acyually wich I regreted afterwards, because it smashed into big pieces, now I have to buy an new damn alramclock, but at least I cant hear that annoying sound anymore!

I covered myself up to my head with my red sheet and convinced myself that I would wake up again in just five minutes, just five minutes of more sleep, that is all what I need.

But deep down inside I knew that it wouldn't only be five minutes of more sleep, it would be more like five hours.

But I didnt care I was so tired, I finally started to fall back in sleep when my freaking phone bagan to ring.

I took my Samsung galaxy off the nightstand and bringed it under my sheet.

"Hello" I said with a very sleepy voice.

"YOU ASSHOLE ARE STILL SLEEPING!!! IT IS BLOODY HELL 5 PM ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" My bestfriend Lilly yelled making my ear go deaf. She really knows how to wake someone up.

Then it hit me, OMG today, freaking today ONE DIRECTION concert!!

Ommmg I jumped out of the bed as I ran to the bathroom breathless.

I am gonna be late now, I have to take a shower, I took off my pajama and threw it God knows where, as I climbed in to the shower.

There is two kind of people, the ones that showers in two minutes and those that shower in two hours. I'm certainly not the one that shower in just two minutes, but today I had to take a very quick shower.

I brushed my teeth and shaved, all in the same time.

After a few minutes I walked out from the shower and rolled a white long towel around my wet body.

Walking to my closet I passed in front of the antic white mirror hanging on the wall. Wathcing my reflection made me jump back. Today is gonna be the best day in my whole entire life and I look like a mess?

My damn long dark blond hair is so messy even when it's wet, and my face oh my face I would certainly rather not to mention it at all, I look so bloody hell pale like a ghost, like a lemon ghost because my mom always say that my skinn is yellowhite, is that even a color? Nevermind...

I was running of time so I pulled my hair in a messy bun, afterwards I pulled on my jeans that I found on the floor along with a grey shirt and my white converse.

I was tieng my shoes, when the window in my room behind me opened and there stood a redhead with freckles in a white dress screaming making me jump off my place.

"Heelluuuu ready for the concert babee!!!!" She happily screamed as she jumped from the window sink landing on the floor.

"Are you crazy You frightened me! Couldnt you just take the door?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"Nope I am your bestfriend I shouldnt take the door that everyone takes, I am special" She smiled proudly placing her hands on her hips.