Intruders With Sticky Fingers 🧸

The twins are 3 years old, and very energetic, emotional & curious! 👀

WELCOME BACK TO THE BT WORLD ⭐️💜☁️ glad to see you guys back! I look forward to any feedback!!

This is a long one so grab your snacks, a quiet place, your water and enjoy you're in a safe place now, entering the world where you have two adorable kids and a supportive hubby !!!

Warnings: SMUT, fluff, mentions of Dino Nuggets, mom struggles, and two three year olds with big emotions!

• September of 2016 •

~ Y/N ~

I hold my daughter's face as she opens her mouth for me to spoon in more of her favorite: scrambled eggs.

Nathan was still chewing the waffle in his mouth, I love my children. To death.

But they take so long to eat. Even if it's just a little snack. I can give them a bowl of goldfish while they watch some TV, and they'll still be eating it as I serve their dinner.

I'm not sure why they're like this, or if all 3 year olds are this way. Maybe mine are hardwired...

Chris and I don't allow the kids to watch TV while they're eating any of their three big meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Chris likes for them to color at the table if they tend to get too fussy or jumpy, both of my kids have an issue with staying still. We got them checked and it's not ADHD.

Their pediatrician simply said it's normal, because they don't have anything stimulating them such as a TV or device screen. They need something else to occupy themselves.

It's like when you're waiting around somewhere, you tend to pick at the skin around your nails, or get lost in some random scenario in your head.

So, that's where the coloring books and crayons come in. And it works out perfectly because I want my kids to work on their fine motor skills. I enjoy finding activities everyday for them to do and expand their skills and learning.

Right now Catie and Nathan are active sponges, picking up on everything that is said or done by anyone. Including cuss words their father or their Uncle Danny might let slip out here and then.

And recently we've introduced puzzles, so Nathan was currently completing a Hulk one.

While he chewed on his piece of waffle, the same one he's been chewing for the past 10 minutes.

"Chew what's in your mouth, sweetheart. So Mommy can give you another bite," I kiss his cheek, because my kids are too cute.

I am obsessed with them. I know I'm a mother and I must love my kids, but I really, really love my kids. I adore them with a passion.