Chapter 10: What Have I Done?

~Alexa~

I made my way to Juan's floor. I usually keep my blade in my thigh strap but I put it in my purse. He might get touchy.

Okay, so he's in room 604.

*knock at door*

Juan- "Come in, Mami!"

I sat at the edge of his bed.

"So you said that you were here for business, what kind of business."

Juan- "Well I used to work for my uncle Felix, but he passed away so now I work for my other uncle."

"Felix?!"

Juan- "You knew him?"

"Well his name sounds familiar, how did he pass away?"

Juan- "He was up In the age, he had a stroke."

"Oh."

Most definitely was Kylan. Juan didn't tell me what type of business it was, but I'll change the subject.

"So why did you call me here so soon?!"

Juan- "Because I like you and couldn't wait to see you. Do you want to go to the pool?"

"Yes I will go change into my bathing suit."

Juan- "I will come with you."

~Selena~

This hot tub feels so good. *exhales*

Alexa and Juan came through the doors.

Juan- "I will be right over, but first I need to handle some business okay?"

Alexa- "Okay."

Alexa- *walks over* Selena, Kylan is dead." *says softy*

"What, how?!"

Alexa- "Juan is his nephew he said that Kylan had a stroke."

"I took too long, no." *groans*

Alexa- "He died suffering, that's all that matters."

"Well our flight to Rhode Island isn't until Thursday... Night."

Alexa- "Well great because I can still get close to Juan and we could possibly take down a drug lord."

"That is too dangerous, we are on 'vacation' remember?! We can't tell our team to take down a drug operation in a different Country. We could get fired!"

Alexa- "Well we have to stay entertained while we are here and it will be just like the movies."

*laughs* "Alexa, life is nothing like the movies. Be careful this guy could murder you if he knows who you are."

Alexa- "Don't Worry I will."

For the rest of the night, the three of us hung out at the pool. We talked about our families. Juan is handsome, but I only have love for Tyler right now besides Juan is a bad guy.

~11:15 PM (Our room)~

Alexa- "Do you think we should try to get more information out of Juan?"

"Honestly no México is not our concern, Manhattan is, and the other cities that request our help. Kylan is dead we have no purpose here now."

 Alexa- "You're right."

A little while later we heard a knock at our door.

*opens door*

Juan- *armed* "Come with me."

"Oh my gosh, Juan what the hell!"

Selena- "You can't be serious, what do you want with us?!"

We did as he said he had a few other men with him.

Juan- "Shut up! I know why you two are here and now you must answer to Luca."

They walked us out while keeping their guns concealed and made us take the stairs. Forced us into and van with no windows and tied our hands behind our backs.

Juan- "Alexa I really do like you, but I must listen to my uncle, stay quiet and I won't tape your mouths." *looks pity*

 Alexa- "sh*t,  Selena we are detectives, high-level police officers, how did we let this happen?!"

"I don't know, but we will get out of whatever this is."

Not this again... I will get us out of this mess, it's my fault we are even here.