˚ · . 02

To his surprise, Minho was able to sleep from just the exhaustion of getting himself off, ignoring his racing mind in an attempt to push away the embarrassment of what he had done.

Emerging from a dreamless sleep, Minho was hit with the painfully familiar beaming light that enveloped Felix's bedroom. Almost in a vampire fashion, Minho hissed quietly under his breath and shut his eyes almost immediately.

Minho aggressively rubbed his eyelids for a solid five seconds before dragging them open, blinking away the post-sleep fog that clouded his brain.

He sat up, back slightly aching from sleeping on the hardwood, even through the layer of quilt the sleeping bag provided. Minho allowed himself to stretch weakly before climbing out of the sleeping bag, bringing himself to his feet. His eyes scanned the bed, but Felix wasn't anywhere to be found. He must have woken up already.

After emerging from the room, Minho found Felix in the kitchen, standing at the edge of the counter peeling an orange, his tongue between his teeth in concentration. Minho laughed softly at the sight, before sliding into one of the bar stools, bringing his arms onto the counter and leaning forward. "Morning." He groggily spoke, voice raspier than usual.

Felix's eyes snapped up almost immediately, face brightening as he met Minho's gaze, "oh, morning!" He chirped brightly. Minho raised a brow at his beaming mood, but shrugged it off. "Wanna orange?" Felix asked, picking up an unpeeled orange that sat on the counter beside the half-peeled one. Minho felt his stomach rumble eagerly and he nodded in response. Felix threw the orange to him.

He too, began to focus on the orange, somehow managing to finish peeling it before Felix even finished his. Minho let out a small sigh as he tasted the sweet insides. A twinge of relief passed through him as he ate. Minho was relieved that he hadn't seen Jisung at all that morning.

Frankly, he was unsure what he would do if he even looked at Jisung.

Probably die from embarrassment.

Minho found himself silently cursing himself under his breath, mind still attempting to wrap around an exact reason why he had done what he did last night.

He landed on the fact that he was probably desperate, desperate for any type of touch. It had been a while, but it was strange that he jerked off to Jisung's voice of all people. The boy who had gotten on his nerves since he first met him.

Minho decided that it was only because Jisung had a nice voice.

That's all.

-

Minho and Felix ate in a comfortable silence for a while, finishing up their morning snack fairly quickly. Minho watched as Felix leaned on the counter, tilting his head before questioning him, "you planning on heading home today?" He asked, not in a pressuring manner, seemingly just wondering out loud.

Minho only shrugged in response, "might shower first, then go home." He had always liked Felix's shower more than his own.

Felix gave a curt nod, standing up and making his way to the sofa. Minho watched as he hoisted himself over the back, flopping down on the cushion with a small oof from the blonde. Minho followed suit, though instead of sitting, he walked over to Felix's room.

When he reached it, he went through his friend's dresser for something to wear. Luckily, the two boys were about the same size, though Felix was a bit shorter than him. He ended up deciding on a larger long sleeved-shirt he was positive were once his, and a pair of gray shorts.

Shuffling over to the hallway, Minho pulled out a towel from the closet, and then crossed to the bathroom just across the hall.

However, when approaching, he heard the sound of someone else already showering. "Damn it." He muttered under his breath, annoyed at the poor timing.