✿ 8

olivia's pov

"olivia" ryan said coming into my room, "come on we're gonna be late" he said. i groaned into my pillow, can school just be over already? "okay" i mumbled climbing out of bed.

i walked over to my closet and threw on grey nike sweatpants with a black nike hoodie and my uggs slip ons. i grabbed my things and walked downstairs to grab some breakfast for the rode.

"you look like a bum" ryan teased, "i have no one to look good for" i said. "i'm sorry" he said, "it just hurts you know? i was going through one of the most toughest times, he didn't even check on me? but claims he's been in love with me forever?" i laughed thinking about the other day.

"he's a jerk" ryan said, "fucking never liked him" he scoffed grabbing his bag. he grabbed his car keys and we headed out.

»»-----------►

i walked in the school ignoring everyone and heading straight to my locker. of course, with my luck it was crowded with all the people that i absolutely wanted nothing to do with.

"dickhead you're blocking my locker" i said, shoving evan out of my way. "glad to see you still have your sense of humor" he laughed.

ryan popped up out of nowhere and gave jessica a good morning kiss. "good morning beautiful" he smiled, "hey" she smiled at him. "you guys are so cute, it makes me sick" i said fake gagging.

ryan glared over at evan. "okay well. this is awkward, i'm going to class. see you later, loser" i said to ryan and walked off. "olivia! hey! wait up!" evan said grabbing me by the shoulder and turning me around to face him. "what do you want?" i scoffed.

"i know you're mad at me, i just wanted to explain what happened" he said softly. "i don't need the play by play of your night with gabby" i said scrunching my nose in disgust.

"we did not have sex!" he exclaimed, "okay? is that supposed to make me feel better or something?" i scoffed. "i just didn't want you to think we did" he said putting his down. "alright, uh thank you for telling me? i guess" i said.

"i love you, liv" he said almost in a whisper, "i just need some time okay? i'll help you guys find out who john carver is, but i need my distance" i said walking off again.

"please just let me prove to you that i only love you" he said taking my hands. "i want to believe you so bad" i said, "then believe me, trust me" he said with hope. "listen to me very carefully, i will give one more chance. do not disappoint me" i said.

"really?" he asked with a wide smile, "please donf make me regret this" i said looking at him. "i won't" he said, he pulled me by the waist and kissed me. "i love you" i said, "nobody will come between us. i promise" he said.

"wanna skip?" i asked, "you want to skip?" he asked giving me a small smirk. "i just want to spend the day with you" i smiled. "let's go" he said putting his arm around.

i texted ryan letting him know i was going home early. i definitely didn't want runa to know i was with evan, since the fight yesterday.

"can we go to the diner, i'm starving" i said, evan started his engine and we made our way to the diner.

»»-----------►

we got sat down and looked over the menu. "what should we get?" i asked, "anything that you want" he smiled. "hmm i'm thinking french fries like always and i'm in the mood for some chocolate chip waffles" i smiled.

"then that's what you should get" he said, "hey what can i get you guys?" the waitress asked she looked pretty young like our age.

"uh can i get french fries, chocolate chip waffles and dr pepper" i said. "sure thing and for you?" she asked smiling at evan. "i'll have the cheeseburger with onion rings and a chocolate shake" he said. "sounds good. everything will be out soon" she said taking the menus.

"she was smiling at you" i said, "she can smile all she wants" he said. i jumped suddenly, hearing my alarm go off. "what's the alarm for?" he asked, "meds" i sighed. i took out the medication that the doctor prescribed me and took them.

"do they make you feel better?" he asked, "i guess" i replied. "i'm sorry if i triggered you" he said, "huh?" i asked, "triggered?" "oh you think finding out about you and gabby would make me want to hurt myself?" i asked.

"no. i just didn't want you to take steps back, when you're doing so good" he said. i smiled softly at him, "i love you" i said bring up his knuckles to my lips and kissing him.

"wanna see a movie friday?" he asked, "sure if john carver doesn't kill you" i laughed. "okay that was kinda fucked up" he said, "yeah. you right. i'm sorry" i said. we looked at each other and started laughing.

"your food and drinks" the waitress said placing everything on the table.

»»-----------►

"thank you for driving me home" i said, "anytime" he said. "i should go in before ryan gets home" i said, getting out of the truck. "see you at school" he said.
"bye lovie" i sad kissing his cheek before i left.

i made sure i had all my things and walked into the house. i walked to my room and decided to take a quick shower.

am i stupid for trusting evan?

i washed my hair and did my regular shower routine. "liv! i'm home!" ryan called out. "in the shower!" shouted back. i got out and wrapped a towel around myself, walking back to my bedroom.

i picked out some comfy clothes and did some homework for the reminder of the night.

╰┈ author's note!
this chapter is not that good 😭
but at least olivia and evan will be back on track soon.