✿ 13

olivia's pov
same day

"thank you for dropping me off" i said grabbing my things. "hey, listen" he said grabbing my hand before i got out of the car. "what's wrong?" i asked, "i'm really sorry about before. you know i care, right? i hope evan and gabby are okay" he said giving me a small smile.

"i appreciate that, i'll see you later okay?" i said, "please be safe, you're like my best friend it would suck if anything happened to you" he joked. "i love you too" i laughed. "i'll be okay" i said.

i got out of the car and rang on yulia's doorbell. "yulia! your friend is here!" her dad called out. yulia came downstairs and greeted me. "hey, what the hell is going on?" i asked. "come on let's go to my room" she said, she was in the middle of packing her stuff.

"so your dad's really taking you to florida?" i asked, "i guess" she sighed putting her clothes in her bag. her phone started ringing, so she picked it up. it was scuba and jessica.

"olivia! did you hear anything yet?" jessica asked, "no nothing. i'm getting really scared" i replied. "what are you guys doing?" yulia asked. "we're going to get some reinforcement from mccarty" scuba said, "the cops aren't doing shit" he scoffed.

"scuba, i know you want to stop this guy. but you really think a gun is worth it?" she asked worriedly. "everything will be okay, call me form the road" he said. "sure" she said and hung up.

"he's crazy" she said, "he just cares about you" i smiled. "i'll help you pack" i said, "thank you" she smiled. yulia put some clothes on the bed and i folded them nicely and placed them in her suitcase.

"yulia! we're leaving in 10. hurry up" her dad said walking past her room. "god! he's so annoying" she whined. "i gotta use the bathroom, i'll be back" i said walking out.

i sat there trying to call evan and gabby for like the fifty time, but still no answer. my anxiety was definitely high and i was so nervous.

"dad?" yulia called out, "olivia?" she asked. "coming!" i said. "AHH! AHH!" she screamed. "YULIA!" i screamed, i hurried out of the bathroom and saw yulia crawling on the floor towards the stairs.

"YULIA!" i cried, "OLIVIA! RUN!" she cried. i turned around and saw john carver standing there. "oh my god" i said trying to help yulia up.

john carver came closer and pushed me, causing me to lose my grip and balance. "oh fuck!" i said as my head hit the bottom of the floor. "OLIVIA!" she cried again.

i felt the back of my head and there was blood. my vision was feeling hazy. "olivia? yulia?" scuba and jessica asked as they walked in through the door. "scuba! scuba! please help me!" yulia cried from the other room.

"hey liv" jessica said shaking me, my eyes opened softy. "where's yulia?" i asked, "come on" she said helping me up.

"yulia!" i said, john carver was holding her in a headlock. "no no, please don't" i cried. he shared his phone with us, it showed gabby and evan sitting at a table. "scuba! liv! look they're alive!" jess said pointing at the phone.

"where are they?" she asked, "where's gabby and evan!" i said. "scuba! please shoot him" yulia cried. scuba held the gun towards john carver and tried pulling the trigger. "scuba the safely!" jessica said realizing that it was on still.

it was too late, the killer pressed the button on for the saw and threw yulia's body on it and ran away. the blades cut through her fingers and stomach. blood splattered everywhere and her organs were out of her body.

"oh my god" i said turning around and throwing up in the corner. scuba held yulia's body, "jess, liv what do i do?" he asked in shock, jessica was trying to control
her breathing and i was broke down in the corner.

"i'm so sorry" i sobbed, "i should've known" was all i said on repeat. it was my fault. i was here, i could have stopped this.

╰┈➤ author's note
short chapter! hope you guys enjoyed <3
new chapter will be out between later today and tomorrow! stay tuned :)