Chapter Eleven. "A Grand Reunion: Wedding Whirlwind at the Mir House"

Inaya's POV

I got up early to pick Fariya from the airport. Everyone was sleeping, so I quietly slipped outside, called Ali Bhai (our driver), and reached the airport. I stood there waiting for Fariya, and there she was, our fashionable Fariya.

"Hi!!!" I shouted and hugged her.

"Ahhh, I missed you so much, Inaya," she said, hugging me back.

"I'm here too, cousin," Arham said, raising his eyebrow.

"Arham! What a surprise! You too?" I exclaimed, surprised to see Arham.

"He's such a copycat, Inaya," Fariya said, rolling her eyes.

I laughed at her statement. "Inaya, she's just jealous that I'm here. She wants all the attention, but now it's impossible," Arham said teasingly, winking.

"In your dreams, brother. Let's go home, Inaya. I miss everyone so much and want to meet them all," Fariya said excitedly.

"Sure, let's go."

The drive home was full of fun with Fariya and Arham. They're such a joy to be with. I had missed them a lot. When we reached the gate, I found Ahad standing tensely outside the door. He came up to me and said,

"Where the hell were you? We were so worried about you. You weren't even answering your phone. What's the point of having a phone then?"

"Bhai, before scolding me, see who's with me," I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"Ahad Bhai, it's because of us," Fariya said, stepping out from behind me with puppy eyes and a smile.

"Oh, when did you guys arrive?" Ahad was shocked to see them. Arham and Ahad shared a brotherly hug, and then we all went inside the Mir house. Arham and Fariya shouted as they entered the house.

"Salam to the walls and residents of the Mir house from us great people," they chuckled.

Everyone came into the living room. Ama ji came too.

"Hayee! My beloved grandchildren are here. What a surprise! Didn't Zahid and Madiha come?" she asked.

"Mom and dad will come for the wedding, Dadu. But we're here for the events," Fariya said.

"Well then, let's start with the events, my children," Ama ji said.

"Ama ji, how about everyone stays here in the Mir house until the wedding, so we can enjoy more together?" I suggested.

"That's an awesome idea. We can work on it. Call your aunties and tell them to come here and stay for the wedding. Also, call the maids to prepare the guest rooms for them. Begin preparing for the wedding. The Mir house has to look like a wedding house. Make it so lively that everyone knows there's a wedding here."

We all shouted in excitement and joy, "Hurrah!"

____________________________________

Mir family prov

The preparations began in full swing. Everyone was busy with their tasks. Some were working on decorations, others on the menu for the events, and invitations were being prepared. After all, this was the first wedding in the Mir house in a generation, so it had to be grand.

The ladies of the Mir house gathered with the old guest list from Duara's wedding and the invited cards to create new guest lists with discussions:

Mehwish: Leave Shabana out. If she comes, she acts so haughty. I don't like her at all. Kiran didn't invite us to her son's wedding, so let's leave her out too.