Am I that easy to replace?..

AU where Cody and Noah had been official for only a short time because Noah had lost feelings for Cody and had fallen in love with Emma instead:3!

______________________________________

Cody and Noah had been only official for a couple of months, it could have been longer if Noah didn't loose feelings for the other male.

Noah knew he was bisexual, especially his family and friends. So they also knew how he would get in trouble with his feelings.

After Noah had realized he had lost feelings for Cody he did not want to lie to Cody.

So, he talked to him in private. Cody, was of course. Heartbroken.

He gave everything tried everything to keep there relationship official yet. It broke.

Cody understood what Noah had been troubling on so. He just nodded and said: "I understand, I understand that I wasn't good enough for you Noah. I really wish I was but I wasn't. I hope you find happiness with someone else.."

After that, Cody had completely disappeared in Noah's life. Noah was also upset. But had forgotten about him.

After Noah built up some confidence and befriending Emma he was now ready to confess his feelings to her.

But sadly he was rejected, he understood and had stayed friends with Emma.

One sunny day, it was a Saturday morning. Noah was at a café sipping his coffee while looking at his phone.

After a couple of minutes later, he placed his phone on his desk his eyes now wandering around the café.

Until he saw a familiar person.

Cody.

Cody was also having a cup of coffee also holding hands with someone, looking at her lovingly.

Noah now felt like someone stabbed his heart with a knife. Seeing his past lover move on holding hands with someone.

And that someone. Isn't him.

(Just gonna name the girl Mia cause idk😭)

Cody's POV

I held my lovers hand tight, she's so beautiful also adorable. She looked at me with her adorable smile.

Of course I smiled back as I looked at her lovingly. She then pecked a small kiss on my cheek and I already felt my face burn.

I hid my face with embarrassment and she giggled as she pulled me close to herself.

Gosh, how I lover her..

Noah's POV

Am I that easy to replace?..

I asked to myself, I can't believe I'm looking at my past lover just moved on.

I.. it's my fault. Maybe if I didn't break up with him I was actually the one who he's holding hands with..

I felt a tear stay on the corner of eye, I immediately headed t the bathroom.

There I saw the tears already streaming down my face, I couldn't keep it any longer.

I cried and cried. Why. Why did I break up with him? He tried everything did everything for me. Yet I still left him.

I'm a bad person. A bad fucking person.

I deserved to be replaced.

The end.

______________________________________

Words: 501

This is really short since I made this last minute and I had to go to the air port with my parents so yeh..

I'll try to publish more stories okay.. I'LL TRY😞

GOODBYE NOCOCONUTS:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE💥