The Very beginning

Long ago, well before Lands were even named, species of all kind roamed the seemingly empty fields and skys, fairies lived not only in forests but in flowers and clouds, dragons owned the skies and took over the mountains, sirens and mermaids ruled the seas and the shore, Unicorms and Pegasus galloped through the green blades of grass and goblins would run through the overbearing dark forrests protecting all of which was inside. Magicks flowed with the breeze caring for every being and bit nature it could reach, it sparkled in the sky and blessed the lands.
Humans lived in peace, none of power or of greed, they cared for the earth and in turn the earth cared for them, providing them with herbs and crops of all kinds. People learnt to use the herbs to make potions to protect others and heal crops across many villages, the earth thanking them by granting them the power to cast spells and harrness all that surrounds them. Those who were blessed by the elements were named witches, or witchcraft users. They helped keep peace as the only humans with magic.
Until one day, a Man from a village near a darkforrest, ventrued deep inside the maze of trees in power hungry thirst, the deeper he went the more the forrest seemed to twist and turn against him, angered by his presence, goblins running on both sides of the trees, trying to force him out.
Not far ahead a glowing golden light peaked through the thorny branches in a desperate attempt to escape the goblins and twisted forrest the man leaped through the thorns, immediately being engulfed by the light...
When he had awoken, he was surrounded by the magicks, the shining light twisted and twirled around him cursing him to forever only be able to harness 1 type of magicks, outside of the one skill he couldnt grow his power unlike the well known witches who could harrness any power they desired, this curse would be passed down his bloodline and all those he conspired with.
Thus creating the very first Magicks user.
Through the centuries magicks and Witchcraft spread through out the lands, 2 in every 3 people knew 1 of the 2 skills, Slowly and almost unoticeably people who couldnt harrness either became rare, known as the 'powerless'. After awhile darkness reached the powerfuls hearts turning them into spiteful power hungry beings, in turn the 'powerless' who forever Could not harness either of the skills to forever be looked down apon and mocked.