The Thoughts

After 2 years and a half after their debut, VIXX has grown slowly into the Kpop industry and slowly getting to the top just like any other groups. That means more schedules, more individual activities, more shows, you name it. VIXX is blending in the world of fame and more responsibilities to give their best to the fans.

The leader, Cha Hakyeon, seems to get along with their growth for the past 2.5 years. He managed to lead the group well, he is responsible and that makes him more mature in living inside the entertainment world.

But one seems to miss the old leader. The leader who always teases him, speak for him, talk to him, cling onto him, joke with him, smiles at him. Smile. How he misses that smile.

Jung Taekwoon, VIXX main vocal, is known as the lifelong friend for Cha Hakyeon. Their friendship is strongly reflected through how they reacted and communicated towards each other shown in many VIXX shows. MTV Diary, VIXX TV, VIXX File, everything.

But Eternity promotion ended, Taekwoon couldn't help noticing that Hakyeon is a little bit different than before. He's changing. Not changing into something bad, he's leading the group very well, he carries his duty as a leader perfectly. In other words, Cha Hakyeon is now a better person, improved and a mature leader.

There's nothing wrong with that though. In fact, everyone's been supporting Hakyeon and he is thankful for that. It's just that Taekwoon is feeling a bit empty and lonely now that VIXX's schedules is not too pack, just normal practice for upcoming concerts and comeback. And this situation gets more obvious just recently.

When at the dorm, normally Hakyeon will come to him and ask him to go for a coffee or maybe play cards with him. But, not anymore. Now Hakyeon always sleeps in the dorm when they have free times.

"He's tired. I understand. He has lot of individual schedules.", Taekwoon thought to himself and went to the kitchen and pour the cup of coffee that he had made for two. Taekwoon went to the balcony and enjoyed the night wind.

He had a lot of thoughts in his mind that night. Now that he recalled it, he has not been talking to Hakyeon for almost 3 days now. After Eternity promotion, Hakyeon is busy with Big Byung's project and his drama. He's barely at home. And Taekwoon, he's at the practice room, composing new songs. So, they hardly meet each other for the days.

One day, VIXX had a photoshoot and an interview with one of the local magazines in Korea. During the interview session, Hakyeon hardly speak. He only answered when the questions were directly for him. Normally he will just slips in and make fuss about everyone's answers. And usually, he will answers for Taekwoon whenever Taekwoon stuttered or become dumbfounded about a question. But, not that day.

There's nothing wrong with Hakyeon actually. He was just tired because he and Hyuk just came directly from Big Byung project recording and so, he didn't have the energy to participate the interview. At least that's what Taekwoon thought.

"He usually teases me a lot. He will speak for me whenever I don't know how to reply and answer interviews. But not anymore." At last, Taekwoon lost to himself and admit to his thought that he misses the leader.

Taekwoon miss the energetic Hakyeon, the cheerful Hakyeon, Hakyeon who always smile. Above all, Taekwoon truly understand that Hakyeon is tired, everyone is tired, but he just doesn't get the fact that why is he missing Hakyeon so much when he also barely meet with the other members too! Hongbin and Ken are busy recording their dramas, Hyuk with Big Byung and college, and Ravi, he's always composing. And that feeling is bothering him too much.

Like, something is not right.

"Hyung, how are you? How's your day?" Ravi came in to Taekwoon's composing room and sat on the chair in front of Taekwoon. "Ahh Ravi.. yeah, not too bad. Still need to put a bit of rhythm to the chorus. I'm planning to sing the song with Ken during HEX SIGN."

"Good, it's gonna be amazing. So... What's with you and N hyung?"

"What's with me what with N?"

"Come on hyung. You guys haven't talk for about a week now."

"You know he's busy right. I'm busy too. We hardly meet each other at the dorm. You know that."

"Really? Because I can recall that we were together last 2 days for the photoshoot and the interview for the magazine. We've had enough time together. But things were just weird when you guys were not talking. What's up?"

"Nothing's wrong. We are fine Wonsik." Suddenly the doors opened and Hongbin walked in.

"I'm sorry Taekwoon hyung, I can't help myself from listening to you guys from outside," Hongbin was smiling widely and continued "and I'm done keeping this to myself, but N hyung is upset with you."

---------