The Truth (Final)

"Upset? About what? What are you talking about? We are fine." said Taekwoon, looking curious.

"You don't understand hyung. You ditched him on his birthday." Hong bin said.

"What the hell? I don't understand."

"You need to know the truth, seeing the two of you not talking to each other like a pair of lovebirds fighting sickens me. Plus, I miss seeing N hyung teases you." Hong bin grinned.

*Flashback on N's birthday*

"Manager nim, I'm not gonna make it for N's birthday dinner tonight. I already have a plan with the rest of Full House cast members. Say Happy Birthday to N for me. I'll be back on my own. Yoseob will drop me at our dorm." -Sent.

They had a nice dinner at one of the fancy restaurants in Seoul. That night, everyone was cheering up for Hakyeon on his birthday. Everyone's wishing him a Happy Birthday, even the CEO, Starlights, everyone but not Taekwoon.

Since morning, Hakyeon had been waiting for Taekwoon to wish him a happy birthday. But Taekwoon left so early in the morning for a schedule with the Full House crew. Even last night, they did not celebrate it at the dorm because Hakyeon was with his family. Hakyeon only returned to the dorm at 8 o'clock in the morning and only to find Taekwoon was not around.

"Everyone, the van's ready. Let's go." said the manager.

"Hmm, manager nim, where is Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asked, trying hard to hide his sadness.

"Hakyeon ah, Taekwoon just sent me a text saying that he can't make it because he had plans with the crews."

"Ah...ya..ok then." Hakyeon left their dorm with a loud cry inside his heart. "Jung Taekwoon...it's okay. You are busy. I know you will say something. I know. You never miss my birthday. We are best friend," Hakyeon thought to himself.

However, Hakyeon's effort to hide away his disappointment was not a success when Lee Hongbin noticed what's going on with his hyung. After the dinner, they went back to the dorm and Taekwoon was still not home.

"Hakyeon ah, Happy Birthday." A voice was whispered at the back of Hakyeon's neck.

"Taekwoon ah, is that you?" Hakyeon turned to his back and found Taekwoon was standing holding a cake and a teddy bear. The teddy bear was a bear holding a love sign with the word 'FRIENDS & LOVE" on it.

"Happy Birthday Cha Hakyeon. I'm sorry I'm late. I hope this will make it up to you. Make a wish."

Hakyeon blowed the candle and Taekwoon put the cake on the table and hand the teddy bear to Hakyeon. "It's for you."

"Taekwoon ah, thank you." Hakyeon said while holding back his tears. "This is beautiful...I'll promise I'll take care of it as a sign of our friend........." and within a split second, Hakyeon was in Taekwoon's arms. "Don't cry Hakyeon ah, don't cry. I'm here. And Hakyeon, actually I've been waiting for this moment to tell you that......I.........."

Suddenly Hakyeon felt his body was separated from Taekwoon and "N hyung! N hyung! Wake up!! Wake up! What are you doing here? Why are you sleeping here? It's 6am for crying out loud." Hongbin said while sitting next to his hyung.

For the love of God, it was only a dream. Hakyeon let out a deep sigh. "Hongbin ah... Sorry I fell asleep. What time is it now?" N said while rubbing his eyes. "And why are you still awake?"

"Well I woke up to get some water and I found you sleeping on the couch and you looked like you were having sort of a nice and also a bad dream. What's up? You wanna talk about it? You didn't looked so good either during the dinner."